Part 3- Seriously!

Italics-her thoughts

"All I want from you is for you to join Hogwarts", He told me .
"What?", I asked while scrunching my face in utter confusion.
"Hogwarts is where you will learn magic. Only some people get this opportunity.", he explained.
"Good, but I don't wanna join. Thank you 😊", I told him .

I have no intentions of joining a school just to suffer from homework and depression. I can just work and earn money. Simple as it is.

"Well, as you might remember what happened today, this will soon become common. People trying to attack you", Dumbledore said while taking a seat on the chair

"What do you mean? You can't just say anything to convince me to join your school and honestly even if I do agree I don't have the money to pay your fees. So, sorry", I made it clear to him.

"I am not making jokes. There are people after you and you are not safe. They are very powerful and know magic very well whereas you don't  even know the basics. Hogwarts is a safe place for you. You will be protected there." . This time he sounded so convincing and his calm tone was now gone making me want to believe him.

"Fine, I agree there are people trying to kill me. So, why are they trying to kill me?", I tried giving him a chance to explain.

"Well, you might not know........