Part 4- I won't!

Italics-her thoughts

"Well, you might not know about your parents, do you?", Dumbledore asked with a kind of remorse look on his face.

"No. No I don't", I stated with no sadness.

Why would I feel someone's absence when I have never seen them nor known about them. In the orphanage most of the children either remembered them or at least knew who their parents were but for me I never knew who they were and no one ever told me.

"Well I figured you wouldn't. You see dear, your parents were Wizards as well. Just like me and others at Hogwarts. Your parents also studied at Hogwarts and became great wizards. Your mom was-"

"Could you get to the point please?", I cut him off.

"Honestly, till now I lived without even knowing their absence and I would love to live like that. ", I told him with a straight face. He was taken back at what I said but continued.

"What I want to say is we want you to join Hogwarts because you have the potential to stop something that's bound to happen. And if you refuse to join and stay here, then your death is bound to take place tomorrow."

"How do you know that?, I told him with a serious face.

"Everything in this world is planned, my dear."

"Well, then I'll change my destiny."
"Destiny and fate are two things that cannot be changed. What's bound to take place will always find its way either now or later."

"Well then I'll face my destiny. I will fight till I change it."

"Dear one, we want to save you because you can save the lives of millions-"
"You see that's the problem you remind me of the matron of our orphanage. She always saw her benefit in us. Like you."

I don't know why but joining that school was not what I wanted right now. The way he said that he wants to save me just to protect the world itches me. That means he will sacrifice me in the future if he has to. Even though I don't know about his true nature I at least know about humans after living in this stupid world all alone.

"I would like you to leave now. Please."

"I will come back tomorrow for your answer. Think about-"
"CAN YOU......