8. I want to talk

he came back after sometime and she is not in the room.  she went downstairs. despite his neglecting. He  hurriedly grab his wrist watch and  phone as he already changed in his gym wears and went downstairs only to see that she is sitting at the dinning chair with his family. his mother is feeding her fruits and everyone else is talking to her. in other words his family was talking and she is just listening to them. 

descending the stairs he walked towards them. he walked and stood beside his mother face forwarding her. "mom" he tried to get her attention.

"lo bhabhi. here he is. your dearest son" saying so Diksha laughed followed by Dheeraj and Dilip. Daksh looked at them in confusing when his mother eye rolled them. 

"I told you bhabhi that he will surely go to gym. I won the bet" said Diksha getting excited.

"you guys are betting on me?" Sid Daksh giving horrified expression while his dad and chachu both are trying to surpass their laugh.

"ofc my child and you made me lose it." Dhara got up and stood in front of her child putting her both hands on either sides of her waist.

"what the f...." before he could complete the sentence he heard someone.

"language Daksh"

"language bunny" 

all the heads snapped towards Aadhya. she is glaring at Daksh while his gaze is lowered as he said "sorry". he rarely say sorry to anyone and when he say he knows he did something wrong. last time he said sorry was six years ago when he beat up a boy thinking that he is following his sister while he was there to give her phone which she accidentally dropped on the road. now everyone looked towards in eternal shock. 

after a few seconds Daksh turned his face towards his family and saw their face expressions. 

"what? why are you guys watching me like this. what d...."  this time also he didn't got a chance to complete his sentence as someone spoke in between.

"s-sorry, I .... I. didn't meant to. so-sorry" its Aadhya who is now shivering sitting in the same position and continuously mumbling. " sorry. I promise I won't. I won't ever raise my voice. please don't " saying so she held her head in her palms as she is hearing some voices. 

"how dare you raise your voice"

"don't you ever dare to do that again with my son"

"dear slap her hard so she never does this again"

"yeah she for sure needs punishment"

"how dare you...."

"slap her ha...."

"ahhhhhhh"

"don't raise your Voice..."

hearing her words everyones expressions changed shocked to concerning and confusion.  Daksh shook her.

"adhi.....adhi"

"h....hmm?" she looked towards him with a scared expression. he creased her face and wiped her tears.

"what happened? did someone said something?" he asked her calmly and softly pulling a chair sitting beside her. "calm down adhi...no one is saying anything to you. see everyone is concerned for you."

he said looking towards his family and she also turned her face. his mother's face was showing too much concern for her.

"sorry, please forgive me this time. I promise I won't raise my voice next Time." she said looking towards his mother. Dhara came towards her. she told her son to be aside and sat beside her. she cupped her face and kissed her forehead.