chapter four

⚠️tw: panic attack⚠️ (Also wanted to say that I left out Willy's part in 'for a moment' for obvious reasons) 

As the moon got down, making place for the sun to arise, Bleacher blew on his whistle and grabbed a chart with the names on it. "Bell" "Here" "Benz" "hm" "Chucklesworth" Larry made a face at him. "Clocks" "here" "Wonka"  

In the meantime, Jane was having trouble this morning with finding the glue she used to keep her wig on. She searched everywhere. Under the bed, in the small closet, in her desk, between the cracks in the floor, She just couldn't find it. She began to hyperventilate as the walls were closing in on her. She couldn't go outside without her wig. Everyone would be able to see it! 

What she didn't notice was that while she was having a panic attack, Noodle walked into her room, Saw the glue in the small corner of the room, grabbed it and walked over to Jane. "Hey, Hey Jane!" Jane finally noticed the girl. She looked at Noodle and listened as she said "Hey, I got your glue. Don't worry, no one will know." 

Jane calmed down and, slowly but surely, she got on with her routine. She did her hair half up, half down so it wouldn't be in her face. The girls went downstairs and grabbed a laundry cart. They waited for Willy to come up and jump in the cart. Willy jumped in and the three quickly left, not wanting to get busted.

They walked thrue the streets, eventually stopping at an abandoned alleyway. Noodle opened the sack Willy was sitting in and said. "All clear." "Really?" Questioned Willy "Yeah." Assured Jane him. "We did it! Well done girls." "Yeah, I can't believe it actually worked." "Yeah, well just wait 'till you see how much chocolate I made last night. With this we're gonna be-"

He pulled an empty jar out of his hat and looked at it confused for a second. "Oh no" "What's going on Willy?" Asked Noodle. "Not again." Willy responded, while looking around annoyed. "I'm gonna tell you something right now. They've been stolen!" Noodle looked confused. How could someone steal the chocolate in the middle of the night? "Stolen? who by?" 

"A little orange man." "what?" "A little orange man. I didn't tell you about him?" "No, you didn't" Noodle said, as Jane shook her head. "He's my nemesis, about that high." He told the girls and held up his hands to about 30cm (about a foot).  "Comes in the dead of the night and he steals all my chocolate. It's happened every few weeks for the past three, four years now." He said dead serious (and yes, I first accidentally wrote Sirius) 

"really?" Commented Noodle in the most sarcastic voice ever. Willy began talking about how he was going to catch the little orange man with green hair, until Noodle snapped him out of it. "Willy! You don't really expect us to believe this do you?" "Why not?" interrupted Jane. "It seems more fun than whatever you're about to suggest. Plus, catching him sounds exciting! I could use some excitement." She went on, smiling dreamily at the thought of something exciting.

Willy smiled, happy that Jane believed him. Noodle still came with a different explanation, that Willy stuffed his face in the middle of the night with his own chocolate. Noodle walked a little away from Willy and Jane, frustrated. "Stupid silverlinings." She muttered. Willy took offence to her comment and said "Hey there's nothing stupid about my chocolate." Noodle turned around, walking towards Willy while pointing her finger at him, she said "If mrs. Scrubbit had spotted us, I'd be in the coop right now!" 

"Look I'm sorry okay." Willy said sincerely "But we can make more chocolate!  Only problem is I'm al out of milk." Noodle looked to the doorstep next to her, seeing a few bottles of milk, she grabbed one and said "Well that's not a problem, milk."

Willy didn't like that idea and said "A that is stealing." He put the milk back and went on "And C, Willy Wonka is not using cow's milk. For this particular creation I require the milk of a giraffe." Jane stopped listening at the mention of her mom, but perked up when she heard Willy saying he would need giraffe milk.