Chapter:3

In the story:

Tae was nothing everything that the hot guy does throughout the week. He found out that the guy attends gym classes every Thursday and Friday. He also helps the gym teacher as a trainer for new comers.

Tae talked to the teacher and joined the club.

Many boys were doing workout when the gym teacher came to them.

Teacher: Attention! We have a new student joining us today in this class.

Tae: Hi I'm Taehyung.

Everyone looked at Tae, including the hot guy.

That guy in mind: He is here too!

Tae looked incredibly sexy in his sportswear.

Tae: So let's start!

Tae tried weight lifting without even thinking anything, just to impress that guy but it was so heavy. He lifted it with so much efforts but miserably failed to hold it long. His body was shaking and he was grunting. His hands slipped and weight lifting fell on the ground.

Tae screamed: I abort. It's so heavy!!

Tae's face was way too red.

Tae was extremely embarrassed as he realised everyone was looking at him.

Teacher: Are you ok?

Tae while catching his breath: Yeah I'm fine, I just didn't realise it's weight, hehe.

Teacher:You don't know how to start right? You are new here. So you need help to teach you how to start.

Tae: Yeah it's better if someone taught me!

Teacher: Well Mingyu can he-

Before teacher could finish his words...

Tae while pointing at the guy: Can he teach me?? He looks so strong and seems like he would be really good at workout! He is a trainer right?

Teacher: Oh, Jeon Jungkook, yeah he's great at workout. Yeah he is a trainer too. He'll help you. You can go that side. And Jungkook help him ok?

Jungkook nodded as a yes.

Tae mumbled: 'Jeon Jungkook' what a beautiful name! This name really suits him.

Tae went that side.

Tae waved at Jungkook with a big smile.

Jungkook: You're here again?!!

Tae: Yeah. I want to workout too.I didn't know you will be my trainer!

Tae said with his bright smile.

Jungkook: Shut up! I know you're doing this one purpose? Why are you stuck to me?!!

Tae: You are going help me now too! And helped me before. Let me treat you!

Jungkook: Again you are talking about treat?

Tae: At least let me get you a drink after gym!