Chapter:4

In the story:

Tae: Maybe it's crazy because it happened so quickly but...I like you Jeon Jungkook, I really like you...

Jungkook with wide open eyes: What?!!

Tae: What? Why are you overreacting? Couldn't you tell by my behavior?

Jungkook: I guess you're thinking too much about me. Forget me and do something else.

Tae: No! I can't focus on anything else because I really like you!

Jungkook: You only like me because I saved you a few times, nothing else.

Tae: When you saved me, I was overwhelmed and touched but I think, even if you didn't save me and I met you in a different way, I still would've liked you.

Jungkook: Tell me one other reason you like me aside from saving you. Don't say things like "You're so handsome ". It's too common.

Tae: To be honest, I don't know why I like you! I just..like you! I don't know if you're supposed to have a reason to like someone but I can guarantee, you're not just my mere crush, I really like you and will always do - I swear!

Tae noticed Jungkook's entire face was pink.

Jungkook: I'm leaving!

Tae: So, is that a rejection?

Jungkook: Yeah.

Tae looking at Jungkook: Why? Don't you like me? Am I that ugly?

Jungkook: No. I just..don't want to go into a relationship. I hope you won't disturb me ever again.

Tae was starting to leave when he looked back to see a very gloomy, hopeless expression on Tae's face.

Tae bowed and apologized.

Tae: I'm sorry I disturbed you.....mm...it won't happen again...

Tae left from there but the truth is Jungkook felt a pang in his heart with even realizing why.

That night, Jungkook kept thinking about Tae. It's true that Jungkook had received a lot of confessions before and he was able to let go of them very quickly, but for Tae, it was incredibly sincere and something special. It's true that Tae had acted a bit crazy for him, but he truly was the cutest and most genuine person ever.

Jungkook: No I can't think about that now!

Next day Tae was trying to do workout. He was usually quiet and sad. After a bit, he took a sad deep breath and sat in a corner alone.

Mingyu noticed him and sat next to him.

Mingyu cheerfully: Hey! Whassup?