Chapter:7

In the story:

Jungkook closed the gap and pressed his lips on Tae's lips. Tae was utterly shocked and couldn't believe what is happening....

Jungkook moved his lips but Tae didn't kiss back, Jungkook broke the kiss and looked at Tae.

Jungkook: I thought you wanted kiss but never thought about one -sided...

Tae's face turned crimson.

Tae: I never thought you would kiss me!

Jungkook with a gentle smile: Now you believed?

Tae nodded as a yes and grabbed Jungkook's collar, squeezed his eyes shut and pressed his on Jungkook's one.

Jungkook immediately responded back and they shared a beautiful passionate kiss.

They broke the kiss and Tae was still blushing.

Tae got up instantly.

Tae: I have to go. Good bye.

He ran back to his tent; he laid down about the precious moments they shared together just a few minutes ago.

He touched his lips: God I can't believe ! We really kissed! His lips were soft and it was feeling so good.

He covered his eyes with shyness but immediately he remembered sonething and his face turned sad.

On the other hand Jungkook also returned back to his tent.

When Jungkook was trying to sleep, he kept thinking of Tae.

Jungkook let out a smile: You are cute Tae, I can't resist you.....Ah his lips are so pink and kissable.

While falling asleep, he kept thinking of  Tae and fell asleep slowly.

After waking, the next day,
Jungkook was beaming after remembering their passionate kiss. He didn't know why but he really wanted to see Tae's beautiful  face in front of him. He was thinking what will be Tae's reaction, maybe Tae will be blushing hard. He got up without wasting more time.

After sometime he met Tae, who was very quiet. He barely talked out of purpose. He didn't even look at him.

After staying for two more days, Jungkook could notice the difference in Tae that he doesn't talk to him anymore.

When they got on the bus to return, Eunwoo sat with Mingyu. Tae had chance but sat with someone else, not with Jungkook.

Jungkook gave him glances. He saw Tae looking outside, with a very sad expression. He observed Tae's silence throughout the entire journey.

Generally Tae talks too much but he noticed jolly minded Tae suddenly became way too quiet.

Jungkook was remembering the day they were going to the campsite on the bus and Tae was annoying him purposely.But now, it's as if he doesn't even know Jungkook.

Jungkook in mind: What happened to him?

After that, they reached their place.

Arriving at their city, Tae acted as if there was no one around him. He was in his own world reading books or just staring into distance.

Despite still going to the gym after school, he never talked about anything . Jungkook was feeling very sad that Tae didn't smile or talk like he used to. Tae doesn't even hangout with Mingyu and Eunwoo.

Whenever Mingyu offered Tae for hangout on Saturday or Sundays , he always refused them.

After coming from the trip Jungkook undoubtedly missed Tae.