One knowing what one doesn't

When Harry woke up it was the afternoon and he noticed that Remus and Sirius were not in the house so he went upstairs to their room went into the drawer and got the photo he quickly put it in his pocket then he closed the draw and went back downstairs and out of the house Harry that was when he realized the ship wasn't there he guessed Sirius went on an adventure with his dad so Harry smiled and went to Hermione's house.

When Harry got to Hermione's it was a big house that looked three stories high either way Harry would open up the door and went into the house but when he closed the door Harry was welcomed by a knife but before it came to Harry he moved out of the way and shouted "HERMIONE TAME YOUR GIRLFRIEND FOR FUCK SAKES!" Hermione had come downstairs from her room and spoke "Oh Harry hi! And you really need to stop coming into the house uninvited and it's not my fault Pansy does it's second nature for her!" Harry was about to argue but saw that Hermione had a point Hermione sighed either way the two went into the living room where Pansy was.

When they got to the living room they saw Pansy making a deal with the twins so Harry thought it was a good idea if he and Hermione went to her room they backed away until Pansy noticed them and spoke "Potter and forgot I make my deals in this house." Pansy had black hair but it was more of a mullet with black eyes she was wearing a shirt with no sleeves at all meaning her tattoos could be seen along with having ripped jeans and wearing black boots Hermione would go over to Pansy and spoke: "Harry has more important things than remembering you do these in this house Pansy sweetheart but we are going to go into my room to talk if you need me I will be upstairs." She then kissed Pansy on the forehead but Pansy just went right in and kissed Hermione right on the lips quickly then smirked before speaking "Alright love have fun-." She then winked at Hermione Harry had already left the living room and went upstairs to Hermione's room Hermione noticed that Harry was gone so she would give a goodbye kiss to Pansy and she would leave the living room and up to her bedroom.

Hermione walked into her bedroom it was a pretty big room but it had papers and other things spread around the room and to one side of her room was a load of her books that she had borrowed and never given back to Remus and books she had brought herself but either way she would go over to her bed and would sit down next to Harry who was already sitting on her bed so Hermione looked at Harry then spoke "So why are you here? Even though you slept in my garden last night!" Harry looked at Hermione and spoke, "You were up when we were leaving your garden quickly!" Hermione spoke more annoyed this time "Yes!" Harry sighed but spoke, "Have you seen the name RAB in any of your books?" Hermione looked at Harry confused why he was asking that but she answered his question "Yeah I have many times. Why are you asking that Harry?" That was when Harry took the note he got from yesterday out of his pocket then spoke "I skipped the prince being at the ship and went to Remus and Sirius' house after some time got bored looked around the house and found this note with that name on it." then Harry got the note out and Hermione would read it a bit confused then spoke, "So that house was given to Sirius many years ago as a gift?" Harry nodded his head to Hermione then Harry would show Hermione the photo that he got earlier that was when Hermione quickly put the two together so she got up from her bed and went over to the corner of her room to get a book once she got she got to the page she needed Harry was confused but Hermione spoke "Harry that the previous king Regulus Arcturus Black! And that's the photo of how he looked like before he died!"

Harry was so shocked that he got up from Hermione's bed and then spoke "You're saying Sirius knew him!?" Hermione turned to Harry and then spoke "Yes! They must of! Sirius was a young prince when he ran away from the castle when he was young right? So maybe Regulus was another heir or something must have been why he became king! Or something like that but there is nothing to do with his death in any book I come across Harry! So it must have been staged or something!?" Harry knew Hermione was about to go into a huge rant so he spoke "Don't get ahead of yourself just yet Hermione we don't that and Sirius doesn't know Remus hasn't told us about that he would be mad if he did! I needed to ask you before I asked Sirius. But I am confused why I know nothing about Regulus!" Hermione would sigh but she would put the book back and then look at Harry before she spoke "That is understandable. Anyway let's go back downstairs Pansy should be done with the twins." Harry nodded his head so the two would come downstairs but when Harry came down he saw Draco come into the house Harry stopped in his tracks but before he could he fell down the stairs almost breaking his glasses once he was on the floor he looked up and the two were looking stare at each other not knowing what to do at all.