The Eras Tour

Y/N POV

"Y/N, just please come with me to the concert. We're gonna have so much fun!" My cousin, Gigi insisted.

"Gi, I really want to go. It's just that I don't have time when work is always on the way" I said and sighed.

"I really want you there with me. You've missed a lot of concerts already. Besides, Taylor is always the one insisting on meeting you" She said.

"I always talk about you. How amazing of a woman you are" She said and smiled.

"Have Taylor Swift herself contact me and I'll see what I can do" I said and she gasped excitedly.

"I will!" She said and ended the call.

That's one way to get Taylor's number without really asking for it.

Imagine having Taylor Swift in your contact list. Holy crap, right?

I continued on to do my work.

Being the heiress of our family business. I do a lot of work and I'm not even kidding.

Being part of the Hadid family is a lot of pressure and money but at least I'm cousins with Gigi and Bella. That's the only good thing.

My phone suddenly rang and seeing that it was from an unknown number, I hesitantly answered the phone.

"Hello, who is this?" I asked.

"It's Taylor" The caller said and I immediately recognized the voice.

"The Taylor Swift. So, you really want to see me at your concert?" I said and she laughed.

"You're playing games on me, Y/N. I'm not sure I'm hating it" She said and I smiled.

"I'm a really busy person, Ms. Swift. Are you sure that going to your concert will be worth the work load I'll leave behind?" I asked.

"For sure" She confidently said.

"I'm really looking forward to meeting you and knowing more about you" She said and I didn't answer.

"Hello?" She asked.

"Sorry. Just cleared my schedule on the 13th, right?" I said and she hummed.

"You're easy to persuade" She said.

"I mean, if it's already you who's talking to me then yes" I said and she giggled.

"Do you like me?" She asked.

"I haven't even met you yet. Slow down, Ms. Swift" I said.

"Fair enough. Well, I'll see you on the 13th" She said.

"See you" I said and ended the call.

I immediately saved her number on my phone.

TIME SKIP

"Hurry the fuck up, Y/N!" Gigi shouted from my front door.

"I can't find my other shoe!" I complained and she groaned.

"You're stupid" She said.

"Oh, here it is!" I said and put on my shoe.

"We can't be late to the concert. Taylor wants to see us before the show" She said.

We got in her car and drove to the stadium.

The amount of people lined up was overwhelming.

There were even fans in the parking lot all dressed up.

We were approached by a staff and headed inside.

"Stay close" Gigi said as she held my hand.

After a few minutes of walking, we finally reached Taylor's dressing room where we found her all dressed up and ready to go.