Relationship

TAYLOR'S POV

Some talk shows are fun.

Some just aren't.

"Taylor, you've been in a relationship with an actress for 7 years!" Jimmy says and I smile.

My mood immediately went up.

"I am! Y/N is a lovely person" I say.

"I could talk about her for hours" I say.

"We have questions for you. You can choose to answer or not, totally your choice" He says.

"Ask me away" I say.

"How did you meet Y/N?" He asks.

"We met through a common friend who is also an actress, Emma Stone" I say.

"Then we met at Emma's birthday party. I didn't know her name back then, but I knew her face" I say.

"I've had my eyes on her before I knew her name" I say.

"Emma introduced us to each other, we started talking by then" I say.

"Emma was your matchmaker" He says and I agree.

"Next question, do you get jealous when Y/N has kissing scenes?" He asks.

"Absolutely not" I answer.

"It's part of her job and it's just acting* I say.

"And she's great at what she does" I say.

"Do you ever get jealous? Y/N is a really popular actress and men and women have confessed their love for her multiple times" He asks.

"Sometimes I do get jealous, but it's not to the point where it starts an argument" I say.

"But I know that she'll always come home to me" I say.

"Is she watching right now?" He asks.

"I don't think so, she has work right now" I say.

"But she promised to watch on her free time" I say and my phone rang.

"Someone's calling me, can I take a look who it is?" I asked and he nodded

"Speaking of the angel, it's Y/N" I say.

"Can I answer it?" I asked.

"Go ahead" He says.

"Hey, babe. I'll put you on speaker" I say.

"Hello?" Y/N says.

"Hi, Y/N. It's Jimmy!" Jimmy greets.

"Oh, Hi!" She says.

"Are you watching right now?" I asked.

"Yes, we took a break from work stuff" She says.

"Is this for your new film everyone's been talking about?" Jimmy asked.

"Unfortunately, I can't answer that" She says.

"But I have a lot of exciting things coming up in the next months, I can't wait to tell everyone!" She says and I smile.

"I also wanna ask you a question" He says.

"With Taylor being the music industry, a lot of men also tries to get her, you know? Do you get jealous?" He asks.

"I do, yes" She says.

"Because there are some people who, at some point, disrespects our relationship" She says.

"We've been public for years now, they should know their limitations" She says.

"Hear that people? Know your limitations" I say looking at the camera.