×【CHAPTER≡001: INDEPENDENCE DAY】×

●〔CURRENT DAY: PLANET EARTH 「JULY 04TH, 2010」〕●

○《LOCATION: FRIEDKIN UNIVERSITY 『NEVERMORE VILLAGE, NEW YORK』》○

•【THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW】•

Catgirl was busy arresting some wanted crooks with her big brother Ultra Sentinel, his lovely wife Spellcaster who's her best friend, and their close friends. The Ultimatrix wielder and his spouse told the Ultimate Providence to send the most wanted aliens up in the Milky Way Galaxy's Universal Edge. The Plumbers did that and sent them into the Intergalactic Enforcement Prison known as the Null Void Incarcecon.

"See you later Eve," Ultra Sentinel said to Catgirl.

"Take care Evie," Spellcaster her best friend.

The last remaining hero watched her big brother took off with his comrades and away to their base. Catgirl got raised eyebrows from a thought of a sister-in-law in her life will be perfect, sighing in relief after a few hours of dealing with crazy stalkers and former crushes. Two of her cousins are dating, she wasn't unlike her identical cousin with black hair and blue eyes.

⟨You'll be busy as usual Kitten?⟩ Kira questioned her host.

⟨Yep,⟩ the Lucky Girl answered. ⟨We gotta head into Cadmus and see what they've been hiding. I promised Raquel that I'll find Nathan for her and bring him home.⟩

The ginger-haired vigilante was very good at being a great liar on supervillains and a spy for superheroes to get information on their enemies. The young heroine was trained by a loving thief by consent and a hateful mercenary by force. Catgirl then escaped the man known as Deathstroke with his two surviving children...Rose Wilson and Jericho before giving both of them to her parents for safety precautions.

The Lucky Girl sees Cadmus Laboratories and teleports her bike back in her base before switching into Mouse to get full access on the villainous cult. Mouse made sure that her DNA was not detectable for cloning, tests, experiments, and scanning after teleporting there. She walks into the building with a deep frown and dull eyes.

"Mouse, you've made it right on time! Both Project Olympus, Krypton, Tamaran, and Osmosis are waiting to see you!" Mark Desmond said.

Tiffany Quinn, Craig Roberts, and Patricia Smoak guided Mouse to the room and the ginger-haired girl sees the teens patiently waiting for her. The Lucky Girl silently greets them and could sense some tension. Mouse gave the four scientists a raised eyebrow and they politely left the room with Guardian.

"Y'all want to learn about why I'm doing this?" The four projects nodded and she took a deep breath while feeling nervous.

"Are you okay Mouse? We can hear your heart breathing hard," she nodded and gulped nervously.

"I'll feel much comfortable if one of the Gnomes was here," the Lucky Girl whispered quietly, which prompts one Genomorphic Gnome to come sit on her right shoulder and gently nuzzle her cheek. "I'm different from others and could give y'all the truth. Dubbilex is dealing with some personal issues and the Forever Knights are having a bit of tough times with something dangerous. Now then...slowly close your eyes, relax your minds, breathe with your bodies, calm your hearts, trust me with your souls, and let me show y'all the reality of your purposes."

Mouse's eyes glowed pink and the four projects begun seeing many visions inside their minds that's been hidden. The four older teens felt themselves relaxed out of consent as the Lucky Girl awakened their memories. The four projects suddenly can feel their powers rising and balancing after Mouse removed the code words that are fully implanted in their own minds.