25

___________________________________

 The large gate opens with a creak as it lets in the 3 wolves. They then canter their way up the driveway, Dream howling to announce their arrival. 

When they made it to the front door, the three of them shift back to humans. 

"I literally feel like I'm gonna pass out", George says breathlessly.  

"Pff noob", Sapnap snickers. 

"Oh shut up Sapnap. And thanks to you, I smell like a wet dog", George growled. 

"More like a wet female dog, bitch!" 

"Okay okay. Get inside the both of you, before you start ripping each other's throats out", Dream chuckles as he opens the door. 

Sapnap was the first to walk in but Dream stops George before he could follow. 

"Wait, you have something", he mutters. The brunette freezes and looks up at the blond. 

Gently, Dream places his folded fingers against George's cheek as he used his thumb to clean leftover bites of blood on the corner of his mouth. 

When he was done, he didn't remove his hand. But rather staring into the eyes that appeared like two pools of honey that were lit by the porch light above them. Also giving his skin a soft yellow hue. 

Dream could feel something flutter inside of him as George continued to look at him through his eyelashes.  

"Um you should uh head in the shower. You do smell like a wet dog", Dream says as he clears his throat. He moves his hand away from George's face to ruffle up his now frizzy brown hair. The brunette lets out a small laugh before quickly heading inside. 

*Next day*

"Ugh do I have to go train with you guys?", George grumbles as he turns away to face the wall.  Dream was in his room, attempting to wake him up. 

"I mean that's what we were instructed to do so yeah" 

"There's literally no part in the plan where I have to fight" 

"Yeah but you never know. The plan can take a turn and you're gonna have to defend yourself" Dream sighs when George doesn't answer back. 

"George I'll drag you out if I have to", he warned. Again, the brunette doesn't move nor respond. 

The blond rolls his eyes before reaching his hands under the bed to begin to lightly pull the omega out. 

"Nooo", George whined. 

"You're gonna...come and train..with us wither...you like it..or not", Dream says in between each tug. 

"Just let me sleep inn" 

"Nope you're going" 

"But whyyy" 

"You're acting like a child", Dream laughs, managing to finally get George fully out. 

The brunette then flips over onto his back to look up at the blond. 

"I'm not going", George says while crossing his arms. Giving in to the act. 

"Yes. you. are." 

"No. I'm. not.", he says before sticking his tongue out. 

"You're such an idiot-" 

"Dream are you coming or not..", Sapnap's voice faded off when he walks into the room. Dream and George both freeze and look at their friend at the door.