Episode 1- Run!

"Time!" Ashlyn yells.

"8 minutes!" Logan yells back while nervously glancing at his watch.

Holy shit. If we keep it up at this pace, were going to die.

"Everybody! Run faster!" I yell. Please make it, please make it please...

I can hear the phantom running behind us slowly getting closer. I can just imagine its creepy eyes, it makes me shudder just thinking about it. I was losing stamina to, and fast. If I don't make to this gate soon, I'm gonna collapse! Crap, crap crap!

I look up just to see the Graveyard coming up quick. Thank goodness! Looks like I get to live another day.

We pass the gate of the Graveyard with the phantom hot on our heels. "Close the gate, close the gate!" Tyler yells. "Dude-" I pant. "Are you-" pant, "a broken record-" pant, "or something?" Before Tyler could answer, my attention was already taken away by the incoming phantom. From the looks of it, it's gonna be close. Let hope the phantom doesn't break through the wall.

SLAM! The gate closed, which was soon followed by a constant banging sound. Once we all knew that we were safe behind the walls, we let down our guard. "You guys good?" I ask. "Sure thing. I've never been better." Aiden replies. I swear this boy never runs out of stamina. And what's up with that constant smile?

"Alright, lets head to the bus." Ashlyn says. As soon as we make our way into the bus, I drop my thrift sword into the weapons box and slump down into one of the seats in the back. "Ugh. That sucked." Tyler says as Aiden sits down next to me. "Oh really?" I say. "Which part?" "I don't know, everything?" He replies, not even caring about my smart response. Always the complainer. God why don't you just ask us to give you a massage so you can recover from your oh, so traumatic experience while your at it.

"-rth to Y/N? Hello?" My thoughts were suddenly shattered when a certain someone started knocking on my head. "Aiden, care to tell me why you want to die today?" I ask, growing irritable. "Whoa Y/N, are you sure you don't cheat on tests or something? It sounds hollow in there." Aiden says, ignoring my question. I swat his hands away from me, not in the mood to play around. Still, I admired the fact that he could smile during stressful times.

Suddenly an eerie quietness settled around us. "Ah." Ashlyn says. "The banging stopped." And as much as I wanted to bask in the rare moment, I couldn't help but feel uneasy. Something was wrong. "It probably gave up or-" Tyler started to say. "-someth..." He stopped and stared at the door of the bus. Everyone else followed suit, only to see a hand grab onto the door of the bus. "Well son of a bitch." I said. Slowly watching as the phantom came onto the bus. "How?!" Ashlyn exclaimed. We slowly rose out of our seats and started to backup towards the end of the bus. I looked at our weapons box, which was no longer an option. Well it looks like we're fucked.

"So long you guys," I say. "It was really nice knowing ya."