Episode 3 Part 1- Back to Savannah

WARNING: In this episode Y/N has something along the lines of a panic attack. If you feel uncomfortable reading this chapter please feel free to skip.

As I walk into the cafeteria I see our 'unfortunate group', because I refuse to call them my friends, sitting awkwardly at a table. Oh boy. This is going to be interesting. I don't even bother getting school lunch because it always looks like it came from a nuclear power plant. So instead I just walk to the table and sit down between Aiden and Ben, not saying a single word.

"I think we should go back to Savannah." Tyler says, acting all serious. "Right," I say, "Because our condition couldn't get any worse. Please Tyler, I know you want out of this hellhole, but is that really the greatest idea right now? We don't even know what were doing, and we've been trapped there for two weeks!" This kid. Does he have any common sense?!

"I- I have to agree with Y/N." Logan says, "I thought everyone agreed it was to dangerous?" "So what? We're just supposed to let things stay like they are?" Tyler responds, sounding angry. Uh oh. If this keeps escalating it's gonna be bad news for me. Slowly, I reach for my earbuds and put them in. Then I turn up my volume to the point where I can still hear everybody, but if there's yelling, I won't have a full blown panic attack on the spot.

I tried to not attract any attention to myself, I don't want anyone to know about my panic attacks, but Aiden and Ben notice me, and now they're both giving me questioning looks. Great.

I start paying attention to the conversation again just as Ashlyn says, "I'd rather be semi-stuck than permanently stuck." "Well maybe if you would have told us the truth from the beginning, we wouldn't be stuck at all!" Tyler says. He isn't yelling, but his voice isn't exactly at normal volume either.

I can feel my muscles tense up as I start to shake. At this rate I won't be able to hold my panic attack back much longer, if I suppress it it'll just come back stronger at the worst time. I look down so no one can see the tears coming to my eyes. I put my hands under the table so no one can see them shaking. Like in the movie Frozen 'Conceal, don't feel'.

I can feel Aiden and Ben watching me from the corner of their eyes, which doesn't really help. "I already explained why I didn't-" Ashlyn starts, before being interrupted by Aiden, "Aren't you one to talk. You're the one who brushed it off as a prank and walked off. If she had said anything, would you have even believed her?"

I have to say something, or else everyone will get suspicious of me. "Honestly," I say, hoping no one can hear my voice shaking, "with your personality, I seriously doubt it."

"WHETHER I WOULD HAVE BELIEVED IT OR NOT SHE SHOULD HAVE SAID SOMETHING!" Tyler yells, probably loud enough for the people in the town over to hear. I can't control my shaking now, and I'm starting to hyperventilate.

Tyler continues with his rant, still yelling. "NOW WE'RE STUCK IN SOME DEMONIC DIMENSION, RUNNING AWAY FROM FLESH-EATING DEADLY CREATURES, I'VE LOST COUNT HOW MANY NEAR-DEATH EXPERIENCES I'VE HAD, NONE OF US HAVE SLEPT IN DAYS, WE CAN'T TELL OUR PARENTS OR ANY-"

BAMMM!!!

Ben's first slams into the table slam me jump. I didn't even notice before, but Aiden had grabbed my right wrist, and Ben had grabbed my left. Which is probably the only reason I haven't lost my shit yet.

Ben doesn't say anything, of course, but he does put a finger up to his lips to tell us all to be quiet.

I can't take this anymore. I stand up and look Tyler dead in the eyes. My eyes are red from the tears, I know that, but at this point, I don't even care. Everyone is looking at me with a surprised look on their faces. Probably because they think I'm one of the last people that they will ever see cry, besides Ashlyn.

"Look Tyler, I get it okay man? This situation stresses the shit out of all of us, not just you. But just because you wanna get out of that fucking weird dimension, doesn't mean that you get to make rash decisions for all of us and put us in danger. Think before you speak, it'll save your ass in the future, trust me on that."

Then, I turn around and walk out of the cafeteria. I don't care that my stuff is still there. I need to get out of this place. I need somewhere quiet and secluded to wait this out. I need Sebastian, he's the only one that knew what to do with my panic attacks.

I walk to the nearest secluded area and collapse. That's when my panic attack takes over. I guess its been to long. It's worse than I thought it was gonna be. I'm hyperventilating, shaking, sobbing, and exhausted.

I can't breathe anymore. I'm gonna pass out. Wait, I hear... yelling? Huh? Hey, that person looks familiar, but he isn't smiling anymore. Why? And a phone? What does it say? I can't focus, I can't breathe, someone... help... me...