Dominating

He moved her so she was sitting on her knees still tied up. He fully took of his pants and walked up to her, he took out her pink sparkly panties out of her mouth. "Maybe you'll be quiet now" he pushed his dick into her mouth, he grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her hair making her go up and down on his erect cock. She's moaning from pleasure still from her wet pulsing vagina. He pulls her out from sucking his dick and slaps her "go tighter." He brings her back and she starts to suck his dick tighter but that's not enough. He pulls her out again and slaps her even harder. "I'm not gonna tell you again go fucking tighter." Again he pushes her in. It's still not good enough. One more time he pulls her out and slaps her enough force that there's a red mark "I don't know how many times I have to fucking tell you go fucking tighter." She goes again. He pulls out his dick from her mouth. "Thank you, your a very good girl for me" he unties her legs but still having her hands tied behind her back. He makes her go on her knees and pushes her on the side of his couch. He takes out the vibrator from her vagina and pushes in his dick she moans from the amount of pressure from his dick being pushed into her pussy. He covers her mouth with his hand, you can faintly hear her muffled moans. He rubs his hand up and down her naked body, he slaps her ass over and over again until It turns red. "Turn around." He say's demanding her. She turns around still tied. "Lay down." He pushes her down. He grabs another belt and ties her legs and arm's together. He flips her around admiring her tied up. "I think I'm gonna just leave you like this." He walks away. "Fuck. He just left me like this what a bitch." She says horny but frustrated he isn't doing anything. He walks back into the room. "Oh don't worry I'll give you pleasure you fucking slut." He says. He opens up her pussy and starts eating her out moving his tongue against her g spot. "Let's make a game. You move while I'm eating you out. The worse your punishment is after. Understand?" He says "yes." She says "im sorry yes what?"he says angrily "Yes daddy." "good girl." He pushes his fingers into her g spot while licking her clit. Her legs are shaking from the immense amount of pleasure she's in. She knows she's going to get the worst possible punishment, but she's wants it. He stops, pulling out his fingers and stops eating her out. "Oh you weren't a very good girl huh? Just couldn't stop shaking. It's okay I'll show you what punishments bad girls like you get."