Punishment

He unties her arms and legs. "Do not fucking move." He walks out of the room, she's sitting on her knees waiting for him to come back. He walks into the room. "Put on your clothes." He says. He helps put on her clothes and walks out to the car "get in the back now." He says pushing her into the back of his car. "Where are we going?" She says "my house." He says "give me your hands." He says forcefully putting her arms behind her back tying them together. He grabs a ball gag from the back of his car and gags her. He sticks the remote controlled vibrator into her pants he faces it to her clit, he closes the door and turns it on to the Highest setting. "Be a good girl and stay quiet through the ride okay?" He says. She muffles yes daddy through the moans and gag she has on. 15 minutes later there at his home in his garage. He opens up the door and picks her up and closes the door. They enter his home walking downstairs to his room. He removes her gag, restraints, and vibrator. "I'm giving you your punishment."
"What's that?"
"Are you ready baby?"
"Yes."
"Say it correct."
"Yes daddy."
"Take off your clothes off now."
She takes off her clothes listening to every demand he gives her. He pins her against the wall. "Stay against the wall." He walks to a part of his room and grabs rope he ties her hands together and ties it to his bed post. He ties her legs to the bed post as-well. He grabs the vibrator and faces it on her clit. He turns on the vibrator to the first setting. She's starts to moan from the pleaser of it being on her clit. Right before she was about to orgasm he turns it off. "This is your punishment. Right before you orgasm I'm Turing it off then Turing it back on." He says "baby.." she says moaning. "Please just let me orgasm I can't take it please." She says in pain from pleasure "I'll leave it so you can orgasm. But after it's going to the fastest one and I'll keep it on." He says "but I don't want you being heard so I?" He grabs a ball gag and gags her. He walks out of the room leaving her. He comes back into the room after 10 minutes of being gone. "He unties, ungags, and takes out the vibrator. "Let's go take a shower okay? Only if you want too." He says "yes I would like that." She says. They start walking to his bathroom and get into the shower together washing up there body's of any sort of body fluids. They kiss once then walk out of the shower and get dressed. "Here take one of my t-shirts and pants. Your outfit isn't the comfiest." He says giving her one of his shirts and pants. "Thank you" she says putting on his clothes. "Do you want to just lay down and watch a movie?"
"Yes I would like that a lot."
They both lay down on his bed and cuddle underneath the blankets. They decide to put on a guardians of the galaxy since it's one of the only movies they can agree on.