1

"i wish i never met you."

jisung scoffed, hand placed over his heart as he glared at his best friend, felix, who sat opposite to him at the library table. he glanced to seungmin sat next to felix, and hyunjin sat next to jisung.

"you guys are just going to let him attack me when i've done nothing wrong?"

when hyunjin shrugs, and starts chuckling, jisung loses it. "do you want me to stick this pen up your nose, hyunjin?" the older's eyes widen, side-eyeing seungmin, before laughing again."you don't have the balls to-"

jisung huffs, grabbing his pen and holding the back of hyunjin's head. hyunjin tried pulling his head back, and jisung started to push the pen up hyunjin's nose. "han jisung! let go of him!" jisung rolled his eyes, tossing the pen at seungmin, who instantly had a disgusted expression.

"you're dating him! snot isn't the worst thing your hand has touched of hyunjin's bodily fluids!"

seungmin's jaw dropped. "okay, jisung. you know what?" jisung faltered, and seungmin's eyebrow raised. hyunjin's lips curled into a smirk, and felix was left clueless. jisung kept his gaze on seungmin, and the younger's gaze switched through the friends.

"jisung jacked off on felix's bed, to his posters. that's how he broke his wrist." seungmin blurted, and felix's jaw dropped. "kim seungmin!" felix glanced between seungmin and jisung. "what are you saying his name for?! han jisung!"

hyunjin bursted into laughter as he watched felix's face change expressions rapidly. "why not your own bed?!" jisung leant back in the chair, shrugging. "i didn't make it in time." felix buried his face in his hands, mumbling to himself.

hyunjin stopped laughing, wiping his eyes. "do you guys want to head to me and seungmin's dorm? i don't think they want us here anymore." the group turned to look at the librarian who was clearly unhappy with the topics they spoke of.

seungmin packed up his bag, rolling his eyes. "jisung's not allowed in my room. he might jerk off to my family photos on my wall." jisung smacked seungmin with his textbook, whining. "let it go, already!"

"atleast it wasn't your fucking bed." felix muttered as they all headed towards the exit.

---->

the four friends quickly settled down in the cozy living room, each armed with their favorite snacks and drinks. as they debated on which movie to watch, jisung couldn't help but suggest an action-packed thriller to get their adrenaline pumping.

agreeing with the suggestion, hyunjin hastily grabbed a large bowl of popcorn. hyunjin smirked and teasingly glanced at jisung. "hey, jisungie," he started mischievously, "how about we turn this movie night into a popcorn war?"

jisung's eyes widened, and he shot back, "are you sure you can handle it, jinnie?" with a playful grin, hyunjin nodded confidently and tossed a handful of popcorn at jisung, hitting him right on the forehead. laughter filled the room as jisung retaliated, throwing a handful of popcorn back at hyunjin, aiming for his unruly hair.

the popcorn scattered, and some went astray, landing on the floor. the playful battle escalated as both friends dodged and threw popcorn, causing felix and seungmin to burst into uncontrollable laughter. hyunjin saw an opportunity and lunged at jisung, trying to pin him down on the couch.

however, jisung's reflexes did not disappoint. With no intention of giving in, he expertly dodged hyunjin's attack, leaving both of them tangled on the couch, still laughing and jokingly wrestling."i'm going to murder you if you don't get off my boyfriiend, jisung!" seungmin exclaimed in a mock-serious tone, trying to suppress his giggles.

he played along and put on an exaggeratedly stern face. feeling seungmin's strong grip on his arm, jisung finally made a dramatic show of surrendering. he pulled himself up, still chuckling, and offered a hand to hyunjin, who gladly accepted it, joining them in a fit of laughter.

"you guys are so dumb. now there's a mess." felix rolled his eyes, still laughing as he stood up. jisung had one last attack, taking a handful of popcorn he found on the floor and shoving it into hyunjin'smouth.

"i know you like having your mouth stuffed full, so there you go." he had a mocking smile, as the couple blushed. hyunjin couldn't even be mad, he was more annoyed at the floor popcorn in his mouth than the (true) statement.