The Opera in the Outback Caper

Player (in an Australian accent): G'day, mate! Crikey! Australia's one big country!

Y/n: * Australian Accent* Dude that's a good accent you got.

Player: Been practicing. I wanted to brush up on the latest leg of your nonstop tour. So, what's playing at the famous Sydney Opera House tonight?

Carmen: Something V.I.L.E. won't care to see if they decide to show. Carmen.

Player: Whoa. Good sign, or bad omen?

Y/n: Depends. Don't most operas have tragic endings?

Player: Like I ever sat through one. But check it out. This Carmen's a gypsy, she likes to read, and she hangs out with smugglers.

Y/n: Guess I have a new BFF sorry Carm.*giggles*

Carmen: Very funny but I would prefer if you didn't replace me.

A song from Carmen plays as the performance takes place on stage.

Player: So... what's going on with Carmen, Carmen?

Carmen: Nothing suspicious so far. If a V.I.L.E. operative's here, they have yet to show their face.

Gray: You there!

Carmen: Scratch that.

Gray: What are you doing back here?

Carmen: You first.

Gray: What? I'm working!

Carmen: I know. "Lights out, baby." Come on, Gray. What job are you pulling tonight?

Y/n: spill it Graham cracker.

Gray: First, it's Graham. And second, since electricians don't seem to intimidate you, I'll be more than happy to have security escort you out.

Carmen: Wait, what? You don't expect me to believe this innocent act, do you?

Gray: No wristband, no backstage access. I don't make the rules.

Y/n: you dont remember us?

Gray: Fashion statement aside, Mate, you'd be hard to forget. If there is a next time, I promise not to make that mistake again.

Carmen: Guess you just, uh... remind us of someone we used to know.

Gray: I have one of those faces. Enjoy the show.

Carmen: Player, did you...

Player: Yeah, I heard all of it. So what's your old classmate's game?

Carmen: Not sure he has one. He had no idea who I was. What did they do to him?

Y/n: maybe they erased his mind.

Player: Red, Cat, our intel indicates a V.I.L.E. operative's inside the opera house right now. Crackle worked there as an electrician before you knew him at V.I.L.E. Academy. He knows the layout. How can you be sure he isn't playing you?

Carmen: Besides the look in his eye? I'm staring at another V.I.L.E. operative right now. It's Le Chevre, and he's brought some sort of shiny new toy.

Y/n: mine.

Y/n steals it from him.

Chevre: Ugh! Y/n? Carmen?

Carmen: Do you mean me, or the opera?

He scurries toward them on the rafters.

Y/n: I don't care what it is its shiny and it's mine.

He launches at Y/n, causing her to drop the device and nearly fall off the rafters. She uses her tail to catch herself though. The device falls to a lower rafter. He goes to retrieve it while Y/n gets down safely. When he picks it up, he puts in earplugs.