Kidnapped?

Ace at the top.

Evelyn's POV

My head pounded like a drum. My eyes felt heavy. I couldn't move. I couldn't speak. Voices came from outside.

"Alpha, she's in heat. I can smell her." An unknown voice mumbled.

"That'll make it easier, then. She'll come running to me." Another voice said.

What are they talking about? Where am I? Slowly my eyes fluttered open and my headache increased. Looking around the room, it was coded in black and grey colors. I tried to sit up, but something held me back. I was chained to the bed. Someone came into the room and locked the door.

"Where am I?! Who are you?!" I screamed out.

"Don't be scared, darling." He said, his voice husky.

I struggled against the restraints, stinging my wrists. Shit! That hurt like hell!

"The restraints are made of silver. I assume you already know what happens when you struggle." The man mumbled.

"Unchain me!" I screamed.

"Hm...let me think about it....no." He said, smirking.

"What do you want with me?!" I gritted out.

"Oh, nothing much. Just pups." He muttered, shrugging his shoulders.

My eyes widened at his words. Pups?!

"What?" I asked, fear consuming me.

"Don't be surprised. I'll mark you and we'll mate. You'll have my pups." He told me, matter of factly.

"No! I refuse! I have a mate already!" I screamed out.

He came up to me, glaring at me. His hand wrapped around my neck adding pressure. Tears clouded my vision.

"Where's your mate now?! Huh?! You are mine! No one else's! Do you understand me?!" He screamed, angrily.

"She'll come. I know it." I whispered, tears clouding my vision.

He glared at me, adding more pressure to my neck. Before he could do anything else, someone barged into the room.

"Ace. We got rid of any possible leads." The person said.

So his name is Ace. Good to know. Ace stood up, letting go of my neck in the process.

"Good. You may leave now." Ace told him, sternly.

The man nodded and walked out closing the door. Ace came up to me, caressing my cheek. Pain erupted inside of me at another person's touch. Slowly the symptoms of heat came back to me. This time ten times worse. Tears streamed down my face as I etched to hold my chest because of the pain. The restraints stopped me, the stinging becoming unbearable. Sweat formed on my forehead as I was getting really hot.

Lust consumed me. Shit, he's hot. What?! No. Absolutely not!

"There we go, baby. You'll be begging for me to take you very soon." Ace said, smiling.

He walked out of the room, locking the door behind him. No! This can't be happening!

'Evelyn, let him take us. He's so sexy.' Skyler whimpered out.

'No, Skyler. We have a mate.' I reminded her, struggling with the pain.

'She's not here to help us. She's not here to take the pain away.' Skyler whined out.

'She'll come Skyler. I promise.' I whimpered, hoping it's true.

'Please Evelyn. It hurts too much. Let him take us.' She whined out.

'I'm sorry, Skyler. I can't...' I cried out in pain.

Skyler stayed silent. I could hear her whimpers and whines of pain. I wanted to do something so her pain could go away. But, I can't. We have a mate. Pain consumed me. My head was pounding. My chest hurts like crazy. I could feel myself burning up. The burning sensation has become unbearable. Sweat ran down my face. The worst part is that lust consumed me. I wanted someone to touch me. I wanted my mate to touch me. I don't know how long I'll last at this rate. Eventually, sleep consumed me.

The next morning...

My eyes opened slowly. I got no sleep last night. All night, the pain came in waves. It would leave and then come back worse. Thankfully, it's gone for now.

Suddenly, I heard the door getting unlocked. Ace came in the room with a plate of food in his hand. He sat on the bed, placing the plate on his lap.

"I got you breakfast. I'll feed you." Ace told me.

"I'm not hungry." I mumbled.

"Your going to eat. I need my pups to be healthy." He said, sternly.

Not gonna lie, I am hungry. It smells so good. The eggs, bacon and sausage layed on the plate.

"Unchain my hands. I can feed myself." I muttered.

Ace looked at me hesitantly.

"I won't run away." I mumbled, rolling my eyes.

I couldn't run away. He'll catch me. He's built and tall. He'll tackle me to the floor. If I'm going to run away, I'll have to do it secretly.

Ace unchained one of my hands, putting the plate near me. Looking at my hand, it was bruised slightly, a little dried blood on it. I started eating. I really hope this isn't poisoned. That's a low chance though, considering he wants my pups. The food is awesome.

After eating, Ace took my plate and chained my hand back to the bed. He walked out, locking the door behind me.

Chapter 13 is finished!!! What do you think? Please comment any suggestions and editing mistakes. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Have a great day :)

Ace wants to have pups with Evelyn. Yikes. Will Kylie come and save her?

Word Count (902)