truth 2

He went to where sky was standing looking at him with the expression " what are u trying to do"

Prapai: sky I know we started off on the Wrong page  and I acted like a jerk accusing u and abandoning our children. Just because of my pride but am ready to turn a new page with u I know u actually have a reason but plz for the children's sake forgive me.

Then Mr kinn was about to say something when Porsche  stopped him.
Porsche: let them handle it
Sky then ran out but with prapai running behind him. And when they where outside sky did not wait and slapped prapai twice.

Sky: why do u do this to me when I finally find the strength to move on u come back. Tell me why.
He said throwing little punches to prapai. He then fell down as prapai embraced him.

Sky: I yearned for this day when I was pregnant and now u are coming now. I hate u hate hate .
And cried even more the family standing at a distance watched everything in silence but still with sadness.

Prapai then kissed sky's forehead while apologizing and professing his love to him.
Sky: yes I will maryy you but can we do it together with Rains anniversary wedding celebration.

Then prapai smiled as he looked for the ring.
Vanulk: are u looking for this uncle .
Prapai: yes
He got the ring and put it on sky then kissed him forgetting that his soon to be father in-law Mr kinn was possessive of his son.

Mr kinn: continue like that if u don't want to see the next day .
Tankurn: ohh my kinn u are ruining everything  prapai baby continue.
And they both laughed.

The two families prepared everything as the wedding was in a four days time. And sky's parents adopted Rain as their child .

Wedding day.
All of the families invited their close relatives and friends from everywhere. At the alter king stood as both the grooms best man with his attractive features looking also like the groom. The wedding was over and everyone went to the reception.

The place was fancily decorated suiting all the expensive attires people wore. Everyone was happy except king who felt lonely.

Rain: everything okay
King: I saw him at the marriage blessing ceremony.
Rain: are u talking about Uea
King: yes and both him and my unborn child have grown. He has even gained weight.

Rain: am really sorry I know am the cause of everything.
King: no u are not I guess we were not meant to be in the first place.
Rain: don't say that
King : then what would u have me say  u have tried these months to get him back but still he doesn't want. He even filed a case against me.

And with that king started shedding tears .
Phayu : hey is everything alright.
King: yes sorry for stealing ur husband.
And he left to go to the washroom.
Phayu: is everything alright
Rain took time and explained everything to his husband and phayu promised to help.

The celebrations ended and the two couples left for their honeymoons leaving their children with their families.

After two weeks they came back hugging and embracing there children. And of course some became pregnant again.

Sky: I don't want to keep this child.
Prapai: hey babe calm down we will keep this child and love him or her.
Sky: but I am not prepared that's why I told u to use protection but look now the mistake has been made.
Prapai: don't call our love a mistske we can walk through  this together don't worry.
He said as he kissed the flat yet visible bump.
Sky: I love u
Prapai: love u too babe and u babies too.
He said looking at his photocopies.

Kinguea

Guards: chief someone is here to see the prince.
Chief: let them in.
And the person came greeting him.
Chief: u may take a seat. He will be coming.
Then the chieftainess and Uea came  walking slowly as he had morning sickness that made him weak.
Chief: ohh his here

Uea: you what are you doing here.
Jade: Uea am sorry I just..
Uea: leave this minute I don't want to do something I might regret.
Jade: plz Uea listen to me I might loose my job plz listen to me.
Uea: I said leave.
Chief: son calm down and listen to him.
Uea: no dad I won't.
Chieftainess: son plz listen to ur father.
Uea: but... fine

He took a seat  next to his ma who Surely showed that Uea was pretty much like her.
Chieftainess: hurry up start talking young man.

Jade: actually am here to apologize to both king and you for everything I have done. Uea actually king never cheated on u. And those pictures and the  video where fake because king refused to cheat on u even when he was drunk. That night I falsed myself on king that is why u found us like that. But still we did nothing king was actually trying to push me away.

Uea broke down and asked.
Uea: but why jade
Jade: I actually felt envious of your relationship as u two had become inseparable.
Uea then stood and slapped jade .
Uea: u snake do u know what I went through just because of you. I lost my child for Christs sake . I almost lost my womb. I divorced my husband because I could no longer trust him. Get out now .

Chief: young man did u not hear him leave.
And jade left.
Uea: what have I done ohh no.
Chief: we all wronged son inlaw guess it's time to apologize to both him and the young man who was pregnant.
Uea felt a hot liquid pour down his gown.

Chieftainess: son u are bleeding.
Uea: ohh no  my child.
Chief: guards prepare the car !!
Chieftainess: son don't say that. The baby is gonna be fine.

30minutes later
Doctor: am sorry chief but he has lost the child and his womb.
Chieftainess: no doctor there is something u can do right.
Chief: God does my son not deserve happiness.