start again

It has been 3 months and sky's pregnancy has started showing and he has started the 360 mood circle.

But it's okay cause prapai really suffers now. Since it was his decision. As for the triplets they mostly are at there grandparents house as prapai is mostly caught up between sky and the office.

As for phayu and rain the two have a good life but also quarrel alot because phayu wants them to have a third child while Rain refuses.

Vanulk has also grown and is always alert when it comes to his baby sister.
He cares not about anyone more than he cares about his sister .

The main couples are also fine.
Vegaspete are always with their grandchildren. They act like they are sweet sixteens also but with conscious because when infront of there grandchildren they are different but when alone OMG they are tots mind-blowing.

KinnPorsche on the other side are always traveling from one place to another. One cannot even see or judge that they had separated. The serious mafia is a total slave to his hubby.

Tankurn is always with the triplets.
Prapai and sky did not know that he is always the one with them at their grandparents house. He is also there grandpa but decided that they will call him swag king.

Uea on the other side has lost his reason to live. He locks himself and once tried to commit suicide. His parents were afraid and called king. They told him everything and within no time he came running like a mad person.
King: where is he Uea! Father inlaw where is my husband.
Chief: in his room.
And in no time he went there and found Uea on the bed with swollen eyes and his body looking pale.

King: baby
He said and hugged his hubby.
Uea: I lost the child
He said and smile cried.
King: it is not your fault baby the good thing is that u are alive.
Uea: but the baby
King: hash baby u are more important.
And Uea cried as king hugged him.
After some minutes of crying he voiced out again.

Uea: I lost my womb
King: it's okay
Uea: but I will not be able to give u an heir.
King: baby as I said u are more important.
Then Uea cried as king also let some tears down. He felt deprived of the fatherly right.

Uea: am sorry for not believing u
King: it's okay baby
Uea: do u still love me
King: I love u and will always love in this life and the next
And he kissed Ueas forehead making the younger blush.

While Ueas parents stood at the door tearing at the scene and thanking God for they couldn't have found a better match for there son.

5 months.
Uea: ahh!! Yes baby yes right there ahhh daddy do me well yes aaa!
King: moan my name ahhh!!
Uea: daddy is the best ahhh uhum yes I like to be daddies desert.

King: baby u are sweet.
Uea: ahhh faster plz faster.
King: yes
And his thrusts became deeper but disturbed.
Baby cries where heard from the device that was in the baby's room.

Uea: daddy the baby is crying ahhhaaaah oh my! He screamed as king thrust deep in him cozing him to move a little and scream.

Then the room and the baby cries stopped causing Uea to worry.

Uea: daddy baby king has stopped.
He was about to move when his legs froze.

King: sore?
Uea: yes
King:sleep and I'll bring him here.
Uea: okay .
And he waited for his son who came in later.
Uea: aww baby what's wrong.
Then the baby smiled and he felt warm .
And the family went back to bed. Sleeping with each other as baby king was in between the two.
King: love u
He kissed his world and heart  and slept.

That the end sorry if I did not meet ur expectations but this is all I could deliver.😮‍💨😮‍💨 I feel sad but hey there is always next time and the next book.
And plz like my books I can see that alot read but few  like. Merry Xmas,❤️❤️