Prologue

'Ugh- Where am I...?'

Earlier that day Saiki was babysitting Yuuta again. Amp was clawing at the door outside and whining about something that Saiki didn't want to hear about so he put on his Germanium ring.

They were watching Cyborg Cider-Man on DvD for the 100th time but then... The volcano erupted... For a second the world was on fire. But then there was silence.

'How did I forget about one thing that threatened my existence!? My gloves! Where are they?! What happened to my limiters?!' He felt so vulnerable. He lost everyone he loved. Without his limiters, he thought he would destroy even more of the broken world.

Saiki frantically searched for his limiters in the pitch-black void.

Where was he?

What happened to his world?

Is it already gone?

There was a quiet voice in the back of his head saying something but Saiki was in such a state of hysterics to hear it.

The psychic felt himself tear up. The tears fell down his face, they felt like they were burning into his skin. His dry, scratchy throat tightens as he starts to cry.

The void faded into a vibrant blue

----

Have an okay day because no day is great. Don't jinx yourself there, bud.

Words: 218

Average Reading Time: ? min.

Date Posted: 12/27/2023

Edits: No edits yet