Snowglobe (Mafuyu x Shizuku) - PJSK Oneshot

・゜-: ✧ Fluff, Romance, Project Sekai : Colorful Stage

.・゜-: ✧ Fluff, Romance, Project Sekai : Colorful Stage

It was a beautiful winter snow day, both Mafuyu and Shizuku decided to run a few errands before school, and had met up for a bit of break time from the just busy morning.

"Asahina, do you like the snow?" The soft crystal glow from the window became present as the frosty coldness blew over the gleaming trees and small icicles.

It was a snowy day at the Miyamasuzaka Girls Academy. Frozen lakes and small specks of winter falling down from above. It was foggy and had a sound crystal essence to it while the slight ambience of the snow rushing around with a soft breezy feel.

Mafuyu looked outside, it was freezing. Meanwhile, Shizuku was tapping on the glass with a slight smile.

She responded politely, "Well, the snow isn't horrible, I guess I find it kind of soothing."

"I expected that from you, Winter seems to remind me of you often."

The expression on Mafuyu's face turned into a bit more of a look of confusion, "It.. Reminded you of me?"

"A lot of things remind me of you." Shizuku hummed, smiling gently as Mafuyu's expression into feigned fluster.

She really couldn't believe someone genuinely thought about her throughout the day. A slight blush shrouded Mafuyu's face, her head turning away.

Shizuku looked confused, tilting her head, "Are you alright?" A slight shuffle was seen from Mafuyu as the two stood awkwardly, the silence somewhat enveloping the area.

The window's foggy glass somewhat reflecting Mafuyu's flushed face to her own view, a muffled response was heard through her hand.

"Sorry -- I'm fine, Hinomori, I just felt a bit odd for a moment." A worried glance ushered over from the fellow student.

There was a soft smile from Shizuku, attempting to comfort her. "If you say so.. Please tell me if anything is worrying you okay?"

Mafuyu nodded, taking a deep breath. What was that? She felt so panicked and confused, as if she was shy, or awkward. That can't be, maybe she wasn't in the right state. It's probably the weather getting to her, Hinomori was a good friend to her, it hadn't made any sense why she would ever feel tense.

A nervous glance came from Shizuku, her eyes looked soft. "I.. Um.."

She was nervous.

"Whats wrong?" Mafuyu kept her composure, asking politely, confused on why she was acting so nervous, it was her who felt tense why was she as well?

Shizuku brushed her hair away from her face. "It's nothing, I think I had just gotten lost in the moment." A petite smile came from her lips.

"Would you like to meet up during lunch?" She paused, asking Mafuyu an innocent question. "I know of a lovely place we can eat."