Arrival at School

It was a chilly evening of August, after a long summer break school was finally starting. Which was something no one was looking for....not even the UN. The most straight forward and sane person on campus. Either ways, most countries had already checked out their classes, met their teachers, ect. All with the exception of Russia (M) who as always left everything to the end and was now walking around trying to find his dorm.

By this time there was no one else out there so he couldn't ask for directions. He didn't wanna call for help either so he just kept on walking trying to figure out where to go. After half an hour he officially gave up but before he got his phone out he felt someone kicking him from behind.

Iran (M):where the hell you been? I've been looking for you all over the place.

Russia: Nice to see you too, got lost. *he shrugged with a blank expresion.

Iran: We've been looking for you for almost an hour. *he rubbed his eyes in frustration, patience was something he didn't have.* just follow me already.

Without waiting any longer he just turned around and russia followed from behind carrying his stuff. Turns out he wasn't that far away, only that the place was massive. The whole place was 20,000 acres in length from point to point. With many natural areas and buildings.

There dorm number 15 was right next to the stores inside campus. So that was something. Once inside they found Syria (F) and Venezuela (M) cuddling on the couch while watching TV. Once they saw them e ter they immediately separated.

Venezuela:oh um hey guys! *he said in an awkward smile. Syria just stayed quiet and looked at them.*

Iran just rolled his eyes and went to the kitchen.

Russia: Sup guys, didn't keep you waiting?

Venezuela: Nah me and Syria got here late too. Iran was the only one on time.

Syria:We decided to wait so we can all choose our rooms. Although he already chose his. *she pointed at Iran who was busy drinking soda *

Iran: You snooze you loss. *he took a sip and sat down.* what do you want me to say?

She just rolled her eyes, no use to fight. Russia sat down too putting his stuff aside.

Russia: So that's three left, I'll take the one next to the kitchen. You okay with that?

Venezuela: Actually I was hoping I could get that one. Wanna be next to Syria's room.

Russia: Oh really? What for? *he gave out a stupid smile. Venezuela awkwardly tried forming words but was stopped by Syria.*

Syria: So you can be next to Iran. I also heard China's (F) dorm is right in front of the window~

She was right, her dorm was right across the street from there's. Either ways Russia blushed by this.

Russia: Wh-y would I c-are about that? *he stuttered a bit.*

Syria: Uh huh, is it a deal then?

Russia:Fine

After talking for a bit longer and deciding some other stuff they all went to bed. They were gonna need the rest, after all tomorrow was their first day of college. Russia entered his room and started unpacking by filling his closet, putting some new sheets on the bed and hanging some pictures on the wall.

All ready, now all he did was put on some sweat pants and an undershirt, after that he went to bed. Not before scrolling down on his phone for almost an hour.