My Story

Mom and I built a home in a tree we survived off of troll berries and bugs. Mom would send me out to do all the chores and if I came back no matter what she'd...

(TRIGGER WARNING ABUS3)
She'd make us dinner and she would burn my food longer or sometimes she'd give me spices only or she'd give me just bones or seeds. I ended up creating my own stash and teaching myself to cook. When mom went to bed, I cooked, my tastebuds were in pure bliss and I was entering a world of pure happiness away from the pain away from the suffering. This didn't last long I was too loud and Mom woke up, she tied me down blind folded and she heated up a spoon until it was red and made me sing while she branded my skin if I cried or messed up what I was singing I'd have to start over with a reheated spoon. Eventually I learned to cry less. The good part about her doing this is that the glitter didn't happen as much when she sent me out.

After three years of this, on my 6th birthday, I was a completely different troll I wish that I was in my cousin's place when that Burgen took a bite, my pink hair turned black, my light purple skin turned crimson red, I started calling myself Vox, I wanted to disappear.

Eventually I ran away far away. my feet started glittering again for the first time in years I ran and walked for days.

She couldn't reach me I was safe...