Riptide (Pt 4)

Rory POV

He looked deeply into my eyes, his gaze never faltering. "Fuck it." He said under his breath, moments before he pulled me in and kissed me with a passion I had never felt before. I stood in shock for a minute, then inmediately kissed him back, returning it with the same amount of desperation. His lips felt gentle against my own, his blonde hair grazing my skin softly as I raised my hand to his neck and another to his hair, pulling him in deeper. I felt the blood rush through my veins in exhilaration, my neck and wrists pounding under it's speed. I pulled away, feeling the soft tickle of his breath against my nose, my fingers carding their way through his hair, my eyes still closed as I leaned into his forehead. 

 I had longed for him the same way the sun yearns for the moon, waited like the sea awaits the river, needed him like the summer craved the breeze, and chased him like a child runs after his kite.

And it seemed like I finally had him.

His hands wreathed around my waist, the weight of his touch against my shirt sending a shiver down my spine, the warmth of his body leaving me with a lingering sense of security. His thumb brushed slightly against my cheekbone, as if trying to imprint the sensation into his memory.

"Fuck, Ace, you'll never know how much I missed that."