2 ♡

Minho's Mansion

" So , a party is great ? But where ? You know we're cock blocker , right ? "

Minho stated with sarcastic voice . This cause Bangchan and Hyunjin to chuckle while Jeongin pinch his temple . " What does killer have to do with cock blocker , Minho ? It doesn't make sense .. " Jeongin sighed .
  As the most mature and the younger , it's isn't easy to handle these unmatured bitches .. don't know how they still able to be a Mafia tho ..

" Well , if they're dead , they can't cum . Isn't that called cock blocker ? " Hyunjin sassily state with his proud face .
  Jeongin sighed again . He then turns to face Bangchan , his one and only hope . Bangchan seems to noticed his distress , he spread his arms and Jeongin run to hug him .

" I don't think I.n in his right mood right now . Can both of you discuss about our date place alone ? "

Minho eyes widen . " Date place ? "

" Who gonna get banged ? "

Bangchan glared at Minho and Hyunjin for asking stupid questions . " Count that as a friendly date , and who knows incase one of us might found someone " he said while carrying Jeongin to his own room . They have their own rooms inside Minho's mansion because they always spend their days there .
Bangchan stare at Jeongin , he love Jeongin very much . Everytime he saw Jeongin he wopuld remember himself , that's why he decided to take Jeongin as his Little brother .

Minho and Hyunjin stared at eachother , then smirked . " You .. thinking what I'm thinking ? " Hyunjin asked .
  Minho nodded . " All of us is gay , right ? "
It's Hyunjin turns to nod .

" I know the right place for us unholy fuckers .. "

They continue to smirk , not until Minho take out tissues . Hyunjin smirk fades automatically . " I'm kinda horny . " Minho states . Causing Hyunjin eyes to open wide .

" I can blow you off ? " He volunteered . Blowing someone off is not a big deal for Hyunjin since he's a switch . He also spent most of his time by doing sex with different person .
  Minho hummed before nodding . As Hyunjin got the green light , he immediately walks near minho and kneeling , opening Minho jeans and boxer .
  Minho's long and thick members slapped his face , causing Minho to giggles at the sight of Hyunjin who's side eyeing his dick .

Hyunjin teased Minho by licking his red tip slowly while making eye contact with Minho .

" Holy fuck . Don't stare at me like that or you'll regret it . "

Giggling , Hyunjin licked Minho shaft . He took as much as he can , he also use his hands to palm the part that he can't take anymore .
  Minho groans and stare at Hyunjin with a lustful eyes . Hyunjin who's busy licking and swirling his tounge around Minho's member didn't notice the way Minho stare at him .

Minho gripped Hyunjin hairs and fucked his mouth mercilessly . Causing the younger one to groans due to the sudden attack .
  As Minho cummed , hyunjin swallowed all of the cum and licked Minho's member for the last time . He smile satisfied .

" You tasted so good " he compliment . Minho smirk and put on his pants . " I know , i got a lot of compliment about my cum . "
  " So .. about the date place .. it's a gay bar .. right ? "

" Correct ! " Minho shouted with a bright smile . He patted Hyunjin head and walks to his computer . Smirk formed on his lips .

" Found it . "