3 ♡

Babygirl's dorm

Jisung , Felix , seungmin and changbin decided to go out and spent their time together . It's been awhile since all of them gots so many work to do .

" So .. we're going to the bar ? " Felix asked with a innocent grins . Seungmin nodded while putting on clothes . While jisung struggling with his back pain . Felix who noticed his best friend struggle , decided to laugh and help him .

" You're so rough with me .. " Jisung pouted with a frowns , causing Felix to giggles .
  " Sorry cutie , the sight of you begging yesterday is arousing " . Changbin and Seungmin stared at eachother and laughed at Felix words , they know that Felix is mocking Jisung .

That's what Jisung deserves for being horny anyway .

  All of the babygirls went inside their car after getting ready , who knows they might get banged , so they must be a beautiful boy for today .

Changbin drive in silent while Felix and Jisung in the backseat arguing not a real argument tho about how Jisung couldn't walk straight after getting banged by Felix yesterday .

" Oh please ! You're so bad for making fun of me ! " Jisung whines with his cute voice , somehow , that causes Felix's heart to beat up fast . He just can't handle those cute things , especially Jisung .

" I'm sorry ! I didn't mean to okey ? You enjoyed it too much after all .. "

Jisung whines and bury his face on Felix chest . Muffling few curse words as he hit Felix's chest lightly .

As soon as they arrived , Jisung walked wobbly like 1 year old baby who try to walk for the first time . He feels his blood rush to his cheeks as he heard people cat called him and teased him .

His other friends , especially Felix , who's truly protective immediately rush to him and wrap his hand around Jisung waist . He doesn't forget to gave the mans deadly glare , causing them shivers .

Jisung wear the most jaw dropping outfit ever . He wore cropped top and short skirts , both of it available in white colours . He also wore high thighs with a baby pink ribbon on it .

Seungmin and changbin wear sweater and short skirt , while Felix wear plain black t-shirt and ripped jeans . Felix look like their protector .

Hours passed by , seungmin and changbin is tipsy while Jisung is drunk as fuck . Felix who doesn't drink seemed to noticed few guys were staring at them . Jisung who doesn't seems to noticed because of his loudness , continue to dance . Seems like his pain already gone .

" You guys see what I'm seeing ? " Hyunjin stated while pouting at the group of cute boys . The other stared at those boys immediately . Their eyes widen .

" You guys better be seeing it .. " Jeongin stated while staring at the lovely puppy like boy . ' god he's cute .. '

" fuck , that round ass is grab able " Minho slurred while making a grabbing someone's ass motion , causing Bangchan to slap his hands . He hissed at the sudden slap .

" Enough staring kids ! " Bangchan yelled while trying his best to cover his ' sons ' away from looking at those boys without their consent .

- - - -

" i feel like someone's staring .. " Felix mumbles quietly , but not quite enough for his friends to hear .

" they're four dipshit " Seungmin mumbles too , pinching his head since they're spinning . His gaze focused on the Fennec Fox looking guy .

" One of them can actually smash me on this counter and fuck me till i die .. " Jisung slurred while staring at Bunny looking man with a lustful gaze . Causing Felix to close his eyes using his hands .

" okey that's too much information ! " Changbin shrugged and pulled Jisung away from those guys gaze .

Jisung whines and shakes himself to free from Felix and Changbin grips . ' why are they being so overprotective ? ' . He pouted at the thought of his friends being overprotective . Then , a sudden pain at his lower back making him flinch immediately .

' nevermind , they can continue being overprotective so they'll avoid me getting banged again tonight ' .

The four of the mafia walked to the group of cute boys with a friendly smile . Minho approach them with a drunk state , causing Bangchan to sighed at his appearance .

" Minho , you're a Mafia . " Bangchan whispers . Minho nodded and smile cheekily at bangchan words . They're a well known Mafia , of course everyone scared of them . But the four cute boys doesn't know anything since they rarely catch up to any news .

" Hey cutie " minho slurred while caressing Jisung cheeks . Jisung who's drunk as fuck , grinning and blinking his doe eyes , which Minho found out cute . " What's your name ? " He asked while kissing the tip of Jisung nose . " Jisung .. " Jisung replied while giggling .
  Felix who noticed that , almost run to Jisung , but someone caught his hands .

" Hey ? What's your name ? " Hyunjin asked . He somehow managed to sobered up since his alcohol tolerance is strong . Felix stare at him with a wide eyes . Then he noticed Hyunjin tattoos . ' Mhjb ..' he does know about this tattoo .. about this owner ..

The deadly Mafia ..