04 | naked people

01X02☮︎ Live a Little ☮︎

01X02
☮︎ Live a Little ☮︎

After going for a run with Nathan, Jackie knocked conscientiously on the bathroom door, hoping to gain access to the shower.

"I know it's not 7:00 yet!" Cole called from inside the bathroom.

"Woah, what are you doing?" Lee called as he opened the door to his room, Jackie's loud knocking having attracted attention.

"Waiting for the bathroom?" Jackie stated the obvious. "Cole's inside."

"I know Cole's inside. Lilah's next, then it's me." Lee stated firmly as he approached the girl, strictly sticking to the schedule on the wall.  "See?"

"There's a schedule to use the bathroom?" Jackie asked incredulously, glaring down the sign that laid out the 15-minute slots - although Lilah's was 20 minutes.

"Yeah, only in the mornings though." Danny explained kindly. "It gets kind of hectic with everyone trying to get ready for school."

"Otherwise Isaac would be in there for hours trying to make himself look pretty." Cole pitched in as he exited the bathroom in nothing but his towel.

"Is there any way I can just squeeze in? Lilah isn't even awake yet!" Jackie yelled as she glanced into Cole and Danny's room, seeing the aforementioned girl sprawled across the bed.

"No." Cole stated simply as he wandered into his shared room. He leaned over Lilah's sleeping form, pressing light kisses all over her face. "Hey, pretty girl. Your turn to shower."

"Oh shit." Lilah groaned, rolling off the bed ungracefully. She hurried over to the bathroom, pausing when she saw Jackie waiting.

"Oh, you can go if you want, Jackie." Lilah gave a tight-lipped smile - still, she hoped her kindness would rub off on the girl and they could start a real friendship. "I'll use the downstairs one."

"No!"

Both Lilah and Jackie gazed around awkwardly at the boy's collective shout, unsure what was so wrong with the girl's solution.

"No, come on, Li, we've got places to be. Jackie can use the downstairs bathroom." Cole suggested, gently pushing Lilah into the bathroom and shutting the door behind her. Cole turned and smiled pettily at Jackie as he headed back into his room.

"Uh- sorry, Jackie!" Lilah called apologetically from inside the bathroom.

The girl only huffed before chaos ensued - an argument about a leather jacket, jenga falling over, doors slamming and Jordan filming it all, as usual. Eventually, Jackie took Cole's advice and headed to use the downstairs bathroom.