Chapter 1

Narrator's Pov:

~8am~

*beep beep beep beep*

*CRASH*

"I hate mornings.."

Who is this, you may ask? Well... this is Y/N.

They were the one to defeat the unbeatable champion from the Galar region, Leon.

Though they weren't interested in some title, they were out for adventure and becoming stronger, so they declined the title, and the second placed trainer Hop, Leon's younger brother, became the new champion.

Now, back to the present time.

They threw their alarm clock against the wall and pondered about why her alarm was going off.

"Ah, right... the flight to..."

They checked their phone

"Kita.. kami... . Huh..."

Placing the phone on the nightstand, they got up and started to get ready for the day.

----------------

They sat down on the railing of the staircase and slided down it, landing on her feet, once at the bottom of the staircase.

Y/N's Pov:

I entered the kitchen and started making breakfast for me and my pokemon team.

I'll be leaving for a while, so I asked my friend if they could look after my apartment.

My friend also told me she had family there and that they said I could stay with them for the time being there.

I was done with preparing the food and sat down after giving my team their food.

I let out a deep sigh and started picking at my food for a few minutes.

I was about to have my first bite of my breakfast but got interrupted by the doorbell.

'Damnit..'

I got up and left the kitchen.

I headed towards the door and looked through the peek hole in the door.

It was my friend.

I opened the door and greeted them before letting her in my apartment.

I live in an apartment, with the second floor just being my bedroom and a small bathroom, and the downstairs had a guest room, bathroom, living room, and kitchen.

It was decent sized for me and some space for my pokemon to roam a little if they weren't in their pokeballs.

We both went into the kitchen, and she was here many times and treated herself to some tea.

I just sat down and ate the now half cold breakfast.. lovely.

-----------------

It was now time for me to leave, so my friend and I headed to the train station, where she saw me off, before the train to wyndon left.

Once I arrived there, it wasn't far, to the air port, and I went to the ticket control.

It was nerve-wracking for me, but after about half an hour of going through security, I finally arrived at the waiting area.

'Glad I left early, so there was a very low possibility of me missing the flight..'

The wait for the gates to open was about an hour, but I had ways to pass my time responsible.

----------------

Narrator's Pov:

After a long flight, Y/N arrived in Unova

Letting out a long sigh, they headed off to the exit, where they were going to take a bus to mossui town.

It took a while until Y/N got out of the airport since it took seemingly forever to get their luggage.

Y/N looked around and admired their surroundings and spotted the bus stop, where they were going to board the bus.

The bus came, and Y/N bought a bus ticket and sat down.

The bus drove down the road, and for most of the way to Mossui Town, there was an amazing landscape.

"I think I will enjoy my stay here.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~