Chapter 2

Narrator's Pov:

After a bus ride, with a beautiful view of the landscape, Y/N arrived at the bus stop near Mossui Town.

Their friend told them that her cousin would pick her up at the bus stop, so there is no risk of getting lost or into a fight.

From what they heard, there was a girl who saw everyone who came here as an outsider and battles everyone who comes to visit here.

Y/N sat down on the bench at the bus stop and enjoyed the nice breeze and landscape.

After about 20 minutes, a young man around their early 20's walked up to them.

He greeted Y/N politely and introduced themselves as their friend's cousin.

They gave the young man a smile, and to be polite, they properly introduced themselves to him too.

After introducing themselves to one another, they both walked towards town and talked about Mossui Town and the wild areas around, Y/N was very interested in the things that were told about this place.

After a 15-minute walk, they arrived in the town and started to walk towards the house, where Y/N would be staying.

Y/N's Pov:

As I and (FC/N) entered the house, I gasped.

"Wow.. this place looks so nicely decorated!"

My friends cousin smiled and gestured to another room, to which I followed him.

In that room, there were who assumed his parents.

I greeted them and introduced myself, and they did the same.

"Ah yes.. (F/N) has told us many good things about you and your adventures." The Father said.

"She did..?" I asked, surprised.

He nodded and smiled.

"Hey (FC/N), why don't you show Y/N around town?" The mother said.

He nodded.

We both left and walked down the road.

(FC/N) showed and told me where everything is, and even helped me with installing a map of this area, only phone.

But while he showed me around, I couldn't stop the feeling of being watched.

I looked around but didn't see anything out of the ordinary... how strange.

As the town tour came to an end, and we went back to the house, he was greeted by a Girl, that was accompanied by a younger boy.

(FC/N) stopped to have a chat.

"You can go ahead if you want to." he said.

I nodded and left towards the house.

Narrator's Pov:

After Y/N left, the girl turned to (FC/N).

"Who was that?" She asked him.

"Oh, she's a friend of my cousin." He explained.

The girl sighed.

"Another tourist.." she said, kind of frustrated.

"You're still on that...?" The younger boy asked.

"Shut it Kiki! I have my reasons." She said.

He flinched a little and stayed silent.

"I should go.. I'll see you two around." (FC/N) said while waving those two good-bye.

He made his way back home but had a feeling that Y/N might be having her first battle in this town very soon..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~