5. Killing Her

So I am continuing wid the story @Aadya3339965

The doctor came out 

Abhi: Doctor how...

Doc: She is fine (cutting him)

(Abhi and everyone took a sigh of relief)

Doc: But See she is still unconscious. She has got a deep bruise on her forehead. Just few inches and her eyes must have gone till now. But fortunately they got saved. Now talking about further , Her body has many bruises. We have scanned her whole body and treated her wounds.

Fortunately she doesn't get too many internal injuries. Now take care of her and she will be here in ICU only. Her breathing is not normal so we have to give her oxygen. But she will be fine. Take care.

Saying this doctor went away. Abhi and Avu hugged each other tightly. They broke the hug. It was now afternoon and all had missed their college lectures.

All day went like that. Vaishu's body was slowly recovering. But she is still unconscious. Oxygen supply has been removed as her breathing is normal.

It was a dark night...

Someone (sm1) entered in operation theatre in which was kept. That person saw two figures (sm2 & sm3) sleeping on couch and one figure sleeping on a small chair in uncomfortable sitting position (sm4) and one figure sleeping on the bed with oxygen mask on. The person (sm1) smirk and went towards the bed.

He was close to the bed and within a second he removed the oxygen mask of the person laying there. As soon as he did it the person started breathing heavily with chest movement up and down. Listening to it the person sleeping on the couch (sm2) got up immediately and saw the scene.

First he saw the person entered through window and his jaw clenched. He punched that person hard and made him faint while twisting his neck. Then he went towards the bed and saw his love breathing heavily.

He quickly out the oxygen mask on her mouth and slowly she got calmed. He sighed but just to ensure everything is ok or not he called the doctor. Doctor came and checked her up.

(Sm4) who was sleeping on the chair in sitting position and (sm3) were also up till now and witnessed everything that took place 

Doc:  Abhishek you attached the oxygen mask on correct time. Otherwise...

(So I think my dear readers must have already guessed that they are  Abhi (sm2) and Vaishu only , now tell me who must be sm3 and sm4 ?? Till then they will be sm3 and sm4 only)

(As soon as Abhi and Sm4 heard what doctor said they both closed their eyes one scared and other suppressing the anger)

Sm4: Doctor , she fine na

Doc: Yes she is. Don't worry. Now let's see if this person is dead or...

(Doctor was about to touch the neck of that person when that person got up and punched the doctor. Abhi who saw this ran after him but he went through the window. He came back)