9. Sassy Avu

(Hello my dear readers , I am back to continue the story now

(Hello my dear readers , I am back to continue the story now.....So enjoy the chapter 😁)

(A/N - I'll be using AD for Naitik)

In Singhania Mansion

Something strange and unbelievable happened.......

We can see The Singhania Sisters playing video games while AD is cheering for both of them.

Vaishu: GEM!!! I am winning I am Winning *controlling her joystick*

Avu: Naah Vaishu Di , I am winning *controlling her joystick*

(Vaishu wins the game , and starts dancing. Vaishu pulls Avu and AD with her and starts dancing again......After this dancing session , Vaishu gets a call from Jaan who invites her to the party. Vaishu tells about this to Avu and AD)

Time skips to evening

Vaishu: Gemm , are u rea...  *stops after seeing her* yaar gem why aren't you ready till now?

Avu: Di , I have a little work pending. Don't worry , you proceed , I'll catch up with you and dad within 15 mins.

Vaishu: Okiii *hugs her and goes*

Scene changes to the party hall

Someone enters the hall , scans the whole place as if searching for someone. She walks towards that person carrying an attitude and dangerous aura with her but with a calm and expressionless face which can be deadly.

(My readers are smart.....so yes it's Avu)

(Avu is walks towards Vaishu who is laughing wholeheartedly with the gang , she stops in the mid , stands in a nearby table taking a drink her hand , and stares at Vaishu with a sad and faint smile)

AD: What are you thinking, princess??

Avu: Just thinking that how much Vaishu Di faced in her life , when she never deserved those memories or rather Nightmares but still she is happy  *replies seeing Vaishu*

AD: I know what you are thinking Princess , and I am feeling that I failed as father seeing that one of my daughters is still not happy in her life , not living her life as she wants...

Avu: Dad , I have always told you.....you can never fail as a father , you are the best father anyone can get.....and dad who said that I am not living my live as per my choice.....I wanted to become a Mafia Queen which I became , I wanted to become successful which I became , I got everything I wanted in my life , I don't want anything else *inturuping in middle*

 AD: But Baccha , that is your career life not your personal life , what about that??

Avu: My personal life is just keeping you and Vaishu Di safe and happy forever. Neither I want to do anything else not I am thinking to do anything.