8. Invitation

(Last update before exams , enjoy the chapter 😁)

Vaishu: Hey, everyone, take a look! We're TWINNING!!!!! (squealed in joy)

Reem: Jai and I in sleek black.

Naira: Karthik and I in cool denim.

Vaishu: Abhi, Faisu, Janu, and I rocking the yellow fellow.

Avu: And Sid and I going for a vibrant orangey vibe.

(Vaishu is taken aback by Avu's statement because she is aware that Avu doesn't show any interest in or have any inclination to spend her precious time on such trivial matters)

(A/N: Brace yourself, Vaishu di , because your sister's lover boy is causing quite a transformation in her. Get ready for more surprises😉)

(A boy approaches the gang, conveying that Principal Sir has summoned everyone to gather. As the gang begins to move, Avu's phone rings with a call from Krupa. She instructs everyone to proceed while she attends the call. The group continues, and Avu answers the call, maintaining her composed demeanor.)

Avu: What's the matter, Krupa? I've made it clear not to contact me during college hours. (said sternly)

 Kru: I apologize, ma'am, but it's urgent. 

Avu: Hmm. (gesturing for Krupa to continue) 

Kru: Ma'am, Mr. Zubair wants to have a conversation with you.

Avu: (hummed in response) (Kru passes to Mr. Zubair)

Mr. Zubair: Good Morning Ms. Singhania

Avu: Good Morning . I would like you to get to the point directly , Mr. Zubair.

Mr. Zubair: Certainly, Ms. Singhania. I would like to extend a warm invitation to you and your entire family to join us in celebrating the 20th anniversary of my company's success. Furthermore, I am interested in having a personal and professional conversation with you.

Avu: Absolutely, Mr. Zubair. Your invitation is acknowledged. My family and I will attend. I look forward to our personal and professional discussion.

Mr. Zubair: Thank You Ms. Singhania. (passes to Krupa)

Avu: Krupa, note down the venue and time, and send me a text with the details.

Kru: Okay ma'am. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Avu: Hmm (maintaining her cold face)

Scene changes 

(Here, the gang is engaged in casual conversation with each other. Upon the entrance of the principal, all students rise in attention as he begins his speech.)

Princi: Good morning to all the 1st year students,I stand before you today with the realization that this morning is, indeed, just another morning. As we gather here in this unremarkable setting, let us take a moment to acknowledge the profound ordinariness of the day that lies ahead.The weather, much like any other day, is neither exceptionally delightful nor particularly displeasing. We find ourselves under the same sky, adorned with clouds that are, frankly, quite typical for this time of year. As you go about your daily activities, please be mindful of the routine nature of each passing minute. The sun, which has graciously decided to rise once again, will follow its expected trajectory across the sky, casting its usual light upon our surroundings.In the spirit of continuity, let us proceed with our mundane tasks and responsibilities, acknowledging that today's agenda is, by all accounts, an unremarkable continuation of the countless mornings that have come before.