Ep1 ♥ Love is everyday ♥

Kris[P.O.V]

"Hmmph ~~ "

I wake up with humming.

I quickly get up and have a shower.

I found out that I have to go to an import meeting in time.

So, I clothes up myself to attend the meeting. Without having breakfast, I go to the office. Though I love driving, my parents don't allow me to drive. So, my driver sends me off every morning to the office and takes off back to home every evening.

This is not all. I also have two bodyguards who follow me wherever I go.

These are the main facts that I don't like. I'm now 22 years old and I'm old enough to be independent. I wanna be a socialable guy.

I just wanna escape of this life!!!

But this is impossible untill both my parents would close their eyes.

Moreover, as I am a heir of the EXODUS hotel ,I can't live freely.

Ahh there is one p.s that I huv a cuttie bae Chan Yeol.

He's the oxygen of mylife ~~

[Flash Back]

"Happy birthday to you ~~ happy birthday to u ~~ happy birthday ~~ happy birthday ~~ happy birthday Yifan "

sang by my parents and maids.
"Yifan happy birthday".

I cut my birthday cake impatienly. My parents made the special birthday at 10th years old birthday. We hold birthday parties every year but only one weak ponit that I couldn't invite anyone. I did not please with this.After the party, I went to my

room and I heard some noise

from outside of the home.

I peeked from the window and found out that they were my new neighbours. I ran out to their home as soon as I saw their home's door open.

I started introducing,
"Hi, I'm Kris. I live at that house beside yours ". I said that while I pointed mine.

After my introducing, the oldest woman from that house ( as I saw) said, "Hello kid. I'm glad to hear that you are our neighbour."

Actually, I couldn't hear what that ahjumma said because of that pairs of bright sparkling eyes. Yeahh that big round eyes. They trapped all my attentions.

"Oh I'm so pleased to hear that ma'dam.I came here to be frankly with you all & now I'll go back. Ahh who is he??", I asked to ahjumma while I was pointing to that smiled kid.

In my thoughts, "He maybe same age with me. How cute he is... Round eyes cute nose thin lips & pinky cheeks ".

Even though he's a boy I fell in love with him at a one glance.

Ahjumma said, "Oh Kris this is my son, Chan Yeol, Chan Yeol ahh say heoll to Kris".

"Annyeonghasaeyeo, Chan Yeol imida ", he said politely.

("Ahhh he's so cute like a barbie doll ^^

I wanna be friend with him...

How nice if he is a girl", I told myself )

"Hi Chan Yeol ", I said.

He replied with his cheesy smile.

[ End of Flashback ]

That was the happiest day of mylife cux that was the first meeting with my special beloved one ...Though that was very short time meeting ...

After that day, I got a cute friend called, Chan Yeol and my days starts to be happy.

×××××××××××××××××××××××

I call to Chan Yeol (my personal lawer) to make assure that he has prepared for contract and alramed that we have a dinner tonight.

He answered sweetly, " Thanks Kris yeahh, for alarming that I almost forgot to check for meeting.. but it's pretty sure that I won't forget our dinner. See u"..

(How sweety ! ! ㅋㅋ )

" Okk... That's all I want to say Chan Yeol ah. I'll hang up and see u"; I said.

I ask my secretary to be ready for the contract.

Then, we hold the meeting.

Finally , contract is done

"Yeollie ahh do u know that how much I miss u ??"

"Omo how can I know that?? I'll only know when you tell me"

Kris displeased and pouts.

" Ha ha Kris I'm just teasing you. I know how much you miss me. Me, too. I miss you badly ."

Ha ha this kid really makes me amused.

" Khe khe that's my Yeollie.
How was your days?? We haven't met two days, right??"

"Yep hyung . Two days ~~~ Very very long time. I was very busy because of Justic court. So tired & annyoed. How 'bout you hyung?? I think you were also busy like me because of this contract. Am I right??"

"Of course, Yeollie. You are the only one who can understand me well. Come here. "

I pat his head slightly and hug him ...

"Okk Yeol ahh. Let's go to eat !! Where do you want to go??"

"Imm I guess I like all the places wherever with u"

"Haha I'm losing !! Get on my car. We'll go to my home . "

He quickly runs towards & gets on the car.

I make him to wear the seat-belt and now start driving .

[End Of P.O.V]

~~~~

A/N

I know this is too short, bad & weired. Thanks alot for your reading . This is only start & I'll write more in Ep2 about their childhood.

Anyway, thanks for reading & voting my fanfic .

Sarahaeyeo

~~