Ep2 Love sometimes called Pain but sometimes Candy

In the car,

[ Chan Yeol's P.O.V]

"'Ahh hyung don't play the music. I want to talk with you."

"Ohmm as you wish Yeollie "

"Haha that's my hyung , hyung I don't want to go to your home.I want to go to beach and watch sunrise together. Okk?? I request you because tonight is Friday. Do you still remember today is what day?? We promised that we'll spend our weekends & Friday night together . Ohmm Hmm hyung " I ask him with aegyo .

"Yep Yeollie I remember that. So , I will drive to the nearest beach. We can enjoy there 2days & 1 night. Have you prepared for clothing?? If you haven't, we can buy there.
"

"Nae hyung but you'll be tired as you are driving along the night. I won't sleep, hyung. Pinky swear. I'll talk with u the whole night "

He chuckle and
" You stay beside me is enough Yeollie ahh. Don't need to stay awake ."

"Hihi This's too cheesy, hyung.You must be concentrated in driving . "

I started to think about my childhood.

[ Flashback]

To the back ten years

Mum said,

"Chan Yeol ahh we have to move house tomorrow. You don't need to prepare because I've already. Anyway, you have to say goodbyes to your friends and neighbours. Not only house but also transfer school that'll be near to our new house. "

"Okk mum I'll say goodbyes and make a last date with my friends."

"As you wish son"

I went to my freiends and then we held a small party.

~~
The next morning

"Yeollie ahh this is our new house!! Isn't great enough?? "

In my thoughts this is like a palace since our old house was small, ~~~~

"Do you like this home ??"

"Wow the house is very big. Amazing !! "

While we were talking about house, I noticed that someone looked at us.

Mom didn't notice that and we went to upstairs.

"So this will be your bed room.
I decorated something that you like. I guess you love it"

"Yep mum. I totally love it."

"Now rest and pack off your stuffs. Me & your dad are going grocery shopping. Stay at home carefully and don't open the door if there were strangers.Okk?"

"Nae Omma ".

~~

I sent off my parents till the door and we saw a kid stood in front of our home.

Then he introduced himself.

His name is Kris.

He talked with omma and mum introduced with me.

I only said hi and relpied his question only with my cheesy smile beacuse his eyes made me fluttered and my heart was messing.

From that day, I found my one and only special person.