Ep5 Twister Of The Fate

In this ep I make another new character, Kim Jong Dae, who's the boyfriend of Oh Ji Eun.

Their pet names are baby girl

and baby daddy ㅋㅋ I love to call that.

~~

[Ji Eun's P.O.V]

In Jong Dae's apartment,

" Baby girl, what are you thinking ? Look at me and tell me what you think " Jong Dae my boyfriend, who is the most famous musician actor in Korean and France.

"Ohmm baby daddy , actually my mum told me that I have to engage with the one who I don't know and love. I don't want to. I only love you, you know "

"Yep yep I know baby girl. Me too. Who is the one your mum arranged? Is he a business man? "

"Yep he's the heir of EXODUS hotel "

"Ohh I know him. From next week, I'll be the brand advertiser of that hotel. "

"Ohh really. . The world is so small. Our relationship is in secret and it is not the right time to reveal . So we need to act that we don't know each other. "

"Wow my baby girl you understand me well. That's why, I love you more day by day. "

he gives a tender kiss on my lips and then we apart.

~~

At Ji Eun's home,

"Ji Eun, today you have to meet with your fiance, Wu Yifan. So now, prepare yourself and go to EXODUS hotel's restaurant.
6:00 p.m appoinment. Make sure to go. Don't sneak out again like the others. "

"Nae omma. I'll make sure in perfect. "

"Glad to hear that my clever daughter. I wish you two like each other. "

I make a fake smile and go to upstairs where my bedroom exists.

I put on new beautiful black dress.

Apply some make-up and eye-shadows.

Also red lip-lint that makes me look old.

~~

"Woww my daughter, you are so pretty. I guess Wu Yifan will find your flawless attraction "

I just nod my head and then

make my way to EXODUS hotel.

~~

"Nice to meet you .I think you are Ms.Oh"

"Me, too. Mr.Wu. I heard alot about you from my mum. She always compliments you. "

"Oh really. It's such an honor .
What shall we order for our dinner?"

"Wu Yifan shi, important thing is not a dinner.
We came here because of our parents' arrangement ...

I'll tell you frankly. I'm open minded so if you have a girl friend, I can give up to be your fiancee. I have no imtention to break your love. "

"I...... " he stutters.
"Hmm actually,... ... No no I don't have such one. It's okay to accept our parents wish"

"Ohh really ... You are such a nice son ."

I really dissapoint him.

My little hope is gone ......

Now, what am I supposed to do?? I have to use our plan B,

,Me & Jong Dae .

After dinner, we apart and go ourselves houses.

~~

After one week

[Jong Dae's P.O.V]

"Nice to meet you everyone. I'm such an honor to be a brand advertiser of this Exodus hotel and resort. I'll do myself and plx take care of me . "

"Ohh I'm glad to see you too. Wish that we can be good parteners. I'm Wu Yifan, MD of this hotel and here my mum is C.E.O."

"Hello Jong Dae such an honor to meet famous person like you. I think we'll be good parteners."

"Yep ma'dam I hope too."

So,this woman is the one who arrange to marry Yifan and Ji Eun.

Then I go to my photo shooting.

I can feel that Yifan is a nice guy but I think he's now heart broken.

He's like a loser now.

~~

At night,

In order to reveal his mind, I ask him to drink .

He doesn't reject me and go together to the El Dorado bar.

I start the conversation

"I think you are same age with me.
I'm 1991 born "

"Oh I'm older than you.I'm 90 born"

"Ohh really. So I'll call you hyung."

"Okk"

Then we order Chivas 18 years.

I try make him drunk as I need to know his secrets.

After dirinking a half of bottle, he begins to be drunk.

He then starts to talk.

"Yeollie yahhh 미얀해 ( sorry)
Where are you now?? Come back to me plx. I do apologize you. 내사랑( My love )다시나안태와주 (come back to me again) "

he mummered and then falls asleep.

Who is Yeollie? A girl?? Girl friend of Yifan? Last week Ji Eun said that he doesn't have girlfriend and he easily accepted parents' wish .

Now, what happens??

I need to investigate and find Yeollie.

I think she is the one who can save our love.

I can't give up Ji Eun. She's always be mine.

[End Of P.O.V]

~~
A/N

I hope you guys can remember this. This ep is a whole twist and I promise you that it'll be happy ending beacuse of the new characters.

Sorry for my very very late update and no Chan Yeol part in this part. I do promise next ep will be Chan Yeol and Kyung Soo.

Also grammatical errors and short update. I've only few ideas for this ep and next will be amused.

Stay tuned!!

Thanks for reading and voting.

I really appreciate if you comment.

Sarahaeyeo

~~