Star-crossed Beginnings

I planted gardens of memories, watered them with my tears, hoping one day you might walk through them. But even in the midst of this painful yearning, my love for you bloomed like a resilient flower, unyielding to the harsh realities of our separation. And even if my words reach you as mere whispers in the wind, know that they carry the essence of a love so profound that it transcends time and distance..

•_____________________________•

At dorm:

Mia : Hahahaha sonia you must not be serious about this!!-

Sonia: Noo like seriously mia, I Litreally saw Sam getting caught by mr. Park for bunking the class and he be getting extra classes now...

Mia : Lmao

Y/n : come'on girls stop goofing around are you both done with the Assignments?

Mia: nahh~ we still have tommorow for that and tonight u ARE gonna join us for the party!

Sonia : for real y/n your so into these assignments right now give yourself a break atleast.

Y/n : ofc babe, but you know I really wanna complete all this before winter break start~

Sonia: and ur gonna go to busan agai-
(Y/n cut off sonia)

Y/n : YUP! And this time my dad is asking me to visit them so I need to go there too...*sigh*
(Mia comes and sit with y/n and pat her shoulder)

Mia: till when y/n? Till when you're gonna be like this, move on darling! you wont be able to meet him he doesnt even know you!!

Y/n : so what mia!? He isnt even aware of my existence wont change my love for Him - I would still love him more than anyone else, he would forever be the only person whom I will adore so dont.

Sonia: ok ok, cool down my ladies, y/n you're going with us tonight thats it! Conclusion!! We will work together on this tommorow

(After a lot of argument on this y/n agrees to go)

<Y/N>
Well..starting with my introduction,
So Hi! Im Y/n and I m in currently in the last yr of my graduation in a well known university of seoul Living in a dorm with her three friends mia, sonia, ji-woo. SOUTH KOREA. Like dayumm!! DO U EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH COURAGE IT TOOK ME TO GET THE PERMISSION TO LIVE HERE FROM MY PARENTS!! Ok yeah so im from India and for real, the amount of arguements I had with parents to study in seoul uni was no joke bro. I am a ARMY and if we talk abt my goals or motive then its like 2- firstly, I wanna become a successful psychotherapist. I dont even know tho, its like since childhood ill be a free therapist to everybody like just imagine dude! I used to give therapy to our school's bully , even one of my high school staff and all of my friends ofcourse...its like none ever hesitates to talk to me about their problem so listening to their breakup stories I started distancing myself from this "love" thing- not a thing but a feeling actually. I litreally used to hate or say cringe on this word (before) like I even had a bet with god that I would never ever fall in love. A bet with god!?! Yep u heard it right.
Funny?
My whole life is. Well yeah! And ofc I was meant to loose in this bet. There was that moment when I became army ( a very tiny baby army who used to doubt if taehyung and V r SAME -)
(Help)
But yeah there was once upon a time when my life took a turn and I felt broken, felt like as if there was no meaning left in my life, "should I just give up" was all that used to echo inside this lil head. The bubbly girl went all pale now....darkness surrounded her, suffocating her..
And then she decided to give up!
But
Hold up!
Before that could even happen That boy came and whispered her to love him, love him like there's no end also no start, love him so unconditionally that even if the angels from high come and say to me that if "she would love him, she would die" I would choose to take my last breathe instead and say "I love u" to him.
I dont know, I had none to support me when my knees felt week. I had no shoulder to rely on when every part of me was crying. So I just followed him.
Oh yes! I loved him, (I do) and yeaaahh I also know he is not any of my neighbour but SEVEN SEAS AWAY FROM ME!!!! And litreally EVERYTHING-EVERYONE ARE AGAINST US!?! Age gap (11yrs), religion, caste, country, language, everything but all I could understand was love. So I gave him a chance and damn! The man never failed in that chance. (I love him so much fr)
So yeah here comes the second one, finding
Might be wondering what me and Mia were talking about? Lemme tell u.
During every vacation or whenever I get a chance I visit busan and travel seoul. I DONT KNOW if these goals would ever be accomplished but ill be able to do it so fightingg!!!