Chapter 5- Love in Rain

ARCHIA CAFE- MORNING

The aroma of freshly brewed coffee filled the air as y/n bustled around the cafe, setting the stage for another busy day. Her phone buzzed, and she smiled seeing a good morning message from Jungkook. Quickly, she replied, "Good morning! How's your day starting?"

Jungkook's response came promptly, "Great so far, especially knowing it began with your greeting."

Y/n blushed, her heart doing a little dance. Just as she was about to reply, her friends Mia and Sonia breezed into the cafe, laughter trailing behind them.

Mia teased, "Look who's got that dreamy morning glow! Spill the beans, y/n. Any special reason for the sparkle?"

Y/n chuckled, "Just a good morning message, Mia. No big deal."

Sonia smirked, "Oh, come on. Spill it. We know you too well. Was it from someone special?"

Y/n rolled her eyes playfully, "It's just Jungkook being sweet. Nothing special."

Mia winked, "Jungkook, huh? Our mystery man seems to be making quite an impact."

Y/n sighed, "You guys are relentless. It's not like that."

Sonia nudged her, "Uh-huh, sure. By the way, did you hear the latest cafe gossip? Sam accidentally spilled coffee on a customer."

Mia chimed in, "It was hilarious! The poor guy looked like he'd seen a ghost."

As they shared a laugh, y/n's phone buzzed again. Another message from Jungkook, "okay then, bye! gotta go for a group interview. have a fantastic day!!~"

Y/n couldn't help but grin, her friends exchanging knowing glances.

As the afternoon sun cast a warm glow on the cafe, y/n was engrossed in her work when the door chimed, signaling the arrival of a familiar face. To her surprise, Jungkook stood there, a playful grin on his face.

"Hey, y/n! Mind if I join you for a while?" he asked, eyes sparkling with mischief.

Y/n's heart raced at the unexpected visit. She stammered, "Jungkook! I mean, of course, you can sit. What brings you here?"

Jungkook took a seat, leaning in conspiratorially, "Well, I thought I'd surprise you a bit. How's your day going?"

Flustered but delighted, y/n shared the details of her day. Jungkook listened attentively, occasionally chiming in with his thoughts. The cafe buzzed around them, but their conversation created a world of its own.

After a while, Jungkook proposed, "How about we take a break? I've found a nice park nearby. What do you say?"

Y/n, intrigued by the spontaneous plan, agreed, "Sure, why not?"

They strolled through the park, enjoying the serenity as the sun sets. Conversations flowed effortlessly, and laughter echoed under the canopy of trees. However, as the evening unfolded, dark clouds gathered overhead, and raindrops began to fall.

Caught in the sudden rain, y/n and Jungkook shared surprised glances. Raindrops fell gently on y/n's eyelashes, foreshadowing the downpour that soon enveloped the serene park. The skies opened up, drenching them in rain, turning the tranquil scene into a water-soaked haven.

As the rain intensified, y/n marveled at the beauty of the moment. Droplets danced around her, creating a melody of nature's own. Sensing the need for shelter, Jungkook suggested, "Well, it looks like we've stumbled upon an unexpected adventure. My place is close; we can head there and dry off. I even have spare clothes you can borrow."