4

Taehyun's eyes were mesmerizing. Minerva had to admit, no picture or video could ever do his handsomeness any justice.

His face was like carved by some artist, every angle, every crevice felt like it was done with purpose, as if the artist had taken time out of carving just to make sure that the face was nothing but perfection.

And it seriously was.

"Hi", he smiled right at her, and she felt like the world stopped. Maybe it was the way his eyes shone, or the way his cheekbones framed the perfect smile he was flashing at her. "What's your name?"

"Minerva. Minah. Whichever", she said way too abruptly.

He giggled and looked away.

"You are quite adorable", he admitted. "Is there anything you want for me to sign on your album?"

"Huh", she thought out loud. "Honestly, you could write an insult and I would be happy to have that".

Taehyun giggled again. Minerva thought she'd die. Literally, the way her heart was pounding and her cheeks were turning red was completely different from the way it had with the previous members.

"I think I'm falling in love", she admitted out loud.

Taehyun, never breaking that breathtaking smile, reached over and held her cheeks with both of his hands, Minerva melting at the touch. He looked straight into her eyes, caging her in the magic of those irises.

"Me too", he replied. Minah's heart skipped a beat, but she reminded herself that it was most likely fan service.

She'd seen videos of other idol-fan interactions that seemed so similar to this, yet at the end of the day, it was only an act. She shouldn't expect any more than that.

She smiled and bowed towards Taehyun, still entranced by his beauty and presence. He glowed. He didn't need all the lights that were pointing at him at the moment; he shone by himself. He was a star, and Minerva wondered if her eyes were deceiving her because she had never seen such beauty before. And she was sure she would never see such beauty ever again.

After the meeting time was over, Minah looked at Taehyun one last time before stepping off to go get her seat at the public for their performances.

Minah waited for Haeun and Jiwoo, and the three of them walked towards the public. The stage was set up, and in no time were the six members of TXT on stage.

"Hello, we are Tomorrow by Together", Soobin stated and they all bowed.

"Thank you to all our MOAs for coming to meet us, we had so much fun getting to know you all better", Ara continued. The crowd cheered.

"As a thank you gift, for supporting us and coming here to see us, we have prepared a few songs", Huening Kai stated.

Minah was entranced by Taeyhun, though. Even when Kai was her bias, and had always been, there had been something inside her heart that shifted the moment she laid eyes on Taehyun.

"And then, in between songs, we will play some games and maybe invite some of you to stage so we can get to interact some more", Beomgyu stated.

"So, should we begin with our first song?", Yeonjun asked and the crowd cheered again.

"Let's go!", Taehyun smiled at the crowd.

They sang a couple of songs, and then they took each a seat.

"We are so happy to have you all here", Beomgyu stated. "Taehyun ssi, don't you think our MOAs are so beautiful?"

"Yeah", he replied.

Was he blushing? Was he being truthful or was this all just fan service?

"I think I fell in love today", he quoted Minah.

No way. No fucking way.