Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Intruder

Author's notes: I do not own this story all rights to Akira Amano. The ideas i use is from me.

Beta by KazueHiromi previously known as The Mafia-ish Addiction from ffn 

Previously :

When Lambo is about to use the device on himself, he ended up tripping on a grape candy and letting go of the Bazooka.
That ended up flying towards Tsuna.

-line break-

'There goes Lambo , 15 years old Lambo going to come out again. 'Tsuna sighed. Tsuna, too pre-occupied with his own thoughts had no enough time to snap out of it and dodge the purple time travelling device at once.

"TENTH WATCH OUT!!!!!!!!" Gokudera rushed towards Tsuna in an attempt to save his boss but he was too late.
*POOF* Pink smoke engulfed Tsuna and he disappeared
...without his future self actually showing up.

-In the past-

*POOF* Pink smoke surrounds Tsuna and then disappeared into the thin air.
'Where am I?' Tsuna thought as he looked around his surroundings and realized that he's currentlysitting on the grass.

There are many trees and bushes surrounding him and then right in the middle there is a huge mansion. "Hiiiiieee! Why am I near such a huge mansion? "

Tsuna shrieked and slowly backed away into the bushes and trees.
While Alaude is patrolling Vongola's ground, a swishing sound was heard from the bushes.

"Hn.Who's there? I will handcuff you to death for trying to infiltrate into Vongola's territory"
A voice was heard from near Tsuna's location causing him to panic.

Unfortunately for him, due to the current shock of being somewhere quite unfamiliar, he failed to notice that the voice belonged to Alaude, the cloud guardian of Vongola Primo.

-In the future-

The smoke from the bazooka clears up. However, there was only a bazooka lying on the floor. Tsuna was nowhere to be found. There was no future Tsuna in his stead, either. Gokudera, Yamamato, Lambo and I-Pin panicked around and did not know what to do.

At this point of time, Reborn came in via his hidden compartment on the ceiling of Tsuna's room and landed on Gokudera's shoulder. "Where's that Dame student of mine?" Reborn demanded.

The sun Arcobaleno's tone was so serious that it prompted everyone at that point of time to stopped panicking and then stares at Reborn to explain the current situation.

After hearing the details, Reborn rushed out and looked for Giannini whom he suspected was the one behind the bazooka's tinkering. "Giannini, you are so dead!"

An evil aura can be sensed around Reborn as he disappeared to investigate the truth.

At the same point of time, Giannini shivered at his spot. "I wonder what is that about?!' He said and then continuing his new invention.

-Back to the past-

Tsuna wanted to shriek but managed to stop himself from doing so and tried his best to run away from the voice. Unfortunately for the Decimo, the owner of the voice managed to catch up to his speed.

Without any other choice left, as it seemed like he might end up fighting the other, he turned around. Only to come face to face with someone familiar yet still a stranger in many ways.

It was none other than Alaude. Tsuna was shocked and he faints after he murmured:
"Alaude-san? "

-Alaude's POV-

Hn. I managed to catch that intruder who looks like a kid. He seems so weak. He also appeared to bequite surprised when he saw my face. He even fainted after saying my name. How come the intruder even knew my name? Did he even know that I'm part of Vongola? I shall interrogate him myself later when he woke up. For now, I shall report this to Primo.

-In Giotto's office-

"Hn. Primo, there's an intruder in the vicinity earlier.I've managed to capture him and he's now imprisoned in one of the detention rooms." Alaude reported.

"Bring me to him" Primo ordered, eyes narrowing. Alaude then led Primo towards the said room.

When Giotto arrived at the jail and was quite in shock to find out that the intruder Alaude mentioned actually looked so weak and fragile. The most important thing of all, HE'S A KID!!!

Then a question popped into Primo's head. Just how did a weak-looking teenage intruder manage to break past the security to Vongola's territory!?

-Line break-

While Alaude was reporting to Giotto about the intruder and how he found him inside Vongola's territory, Tsuna showed signs of waking up.

Both Alaude and Giotto having noticed it had immediately stopped their conversation to look at the intruder.Patiently waiting yet being cautious if ever the stranger does something not good.

When Tsuna is fully awake, he mumbled something about having a dream of seeing Alaude face to face.Reality slapped him hard however when he opened his eyes and saw Vongola Primo and his cloud guardian, Alaude.

To top it all, both are alive and very much breathing. And the two were standing right in front of him with questioning looks.

If you read find this familiar , that means you have read this in ffn under a story called " Trip to the Primo's Time " then you will find that there is some changes . This is my first time writing a multi chapter story so, it might be hard for me to produce a good story without any mistakes in it.

Thank you for voting, commenting and add this to your reading list .
For the rest of you just passing by, thank you for reading :)

~happytth~

For old readers, my story sentence's structure has slightly changed because I have gotten a beta reader. So it maybe different from what you read previously, but the plot is still the same.