Chapter 11

Chapter 11: A way to go back to the Future

beta by Kazue Hiromi  previously known as The Mafia-ish Addiction from ffn

Previously:

Everyone fell silent, not knowing what to do. They knew that the Akuma would be back soon but it's not the time to think about that. Just then, a black warp hole opened up and the Vongola immediately tensed.

There was one guy and a baby wrapped with bandage.

They were none other than Bermuda and Jager of the Vindice.

-line break-

The Vongola stood, almost frozen at the sight of the Vindice and yet with calculated eyes, they remained on guard. They tried best to never be on the other party's bad side but this is the mafia, they could have broken one of the Vindice's laws without their knowing and now the Mafia guards are after them.

Bermuda however, not one for chit-chats over a cup of tea, had broken the whole stupor. Getting on point as to why he and Jagger decided to grace the Vongola with their presence.

Tsunayoshi is not an enemy to Vongola but in fact a very valuable ally and it would do best if the young man is to be properly taken cared for. Not exactly the same words but the Vongola understood that much. Tsunayoshi is an ally.

And just that, a portal opened up and the two Vendicare Prison guards prepared to leave.

"We shall be watching your moves, Vongola"

There obviously had been a warning within those words and the first generation can't help but feel chills running on their sleeves.

~Timeskip~

With Knuckle leading the healing process with the help of Vongola's best medics, they had been able to extract the poison out of Tsuna's system. Their guest is now on a stable condition but he is yet to regain consciousness.

-In the future-

Giannini turned around from his chair and faced Reborn.

"Reborn-san! We finally found a way to bring Tsunayoshi back."

"It better work Giannini or else"

"The way is to..." the inventor gulped nervously as he explained how they'll be able to get their boss back to the future

-Back to the past- :p

Few of the servants had been changing Tsuna's bandages into fresher ones. When one of them noticed how his hand twitched, indicating that he is about to regain consciousness, one of the servants quickly rushed towards their boss, informing them of the new development.

Giotto and his guardians wasted no time and got to where Tsuna is.

By the time of their arrival, Tsuna had been fully awake and the servants having already left the room.

"I see that you are awake, Tsuna. Are you feeling alright now?" Giotto asked Tsuna while walking inside with his guardians in tow. Awaiting for his reply, he noticed a scar at Tsuna's left abdomen. mentally guessing that the scar probably came from a battle.

'"Ah... Giotto-san, I'm oka-' Tsuna suddenly slumped back to the bed, his body betraying what he was supposed to say and practically showing he doesn't have any strength.