02, trainride

social media, real life!

THE BETTER GROUP !!

stelle, lena, ria and gin

stelle
where are you guys?
hellooooo
i've been waiting so long

elena
i'm on the way! my mums taking long again

astoria
same, we're about to leave tho

gin
sorry babe, my mum wants me to stay with my brothers :(

elena
the boys are probaly on the way, dwww

estelle
that's the boys thoooo, not you guys ☹️

Once we leave the muggle platform, we wait by a cafe and observe the other kids get on the train. Spotting some familiar faces such as the Weasleys, including granger, potter and my fav ginny. i send a small wave in their direction. despite me being Slytherin and them being Gryffindor, they never took a caring towards the houses. I always liked them, except my friends who hated them for being half-bloods or muggles.

Me and my brother stood patiently waiting for our friends. it was cold and rainy so we decided to head inside the train, instead of getting soaked before anyone arrived. I head over to the luggage side, struggling to move my bag.

"Do you need help?" A familiar voice pondered from behind me, as i dragged my luggage along.

I looked up to see Lorenzo Berkshire. He grew taller since last term, his hair as well recently cut and his features more defined.

I stood, taking in his appearance unaware of whatever he's saying.

"Estelle?"

It took a while, however my eyes widened in embarrassment as i soon saw Draco and Theo, next to him laughing at my shocked state.

"Sorry.. but Enzo! you look so much older." I acknowledged, holding my hand out at his face. He just nodded and laughed as he later backed away and started to put luggage on the train.
"Thank you stelle," He quickly acknowledged before he started talking to my brother.

"Draco, Theo! awe my little baby's." I exaggerated, trying to again reach my hand out before they swatted it away.
"don't touch me Zabini." The platinum blonde boy scolded, blushing as he spoke.

"Hello love." Theo spoke making me smile, God his voice was attractive but we always had a friendship like this.
I rolled my eyes but then giggled at Draco's annoyed stare.

"Oi zabini don't forget about me" i hear a voice speak from behind.
"M'lady" He grabs my hand and kisses it.
"Hi matty," I giggle and kiss his cheek. it's usually my way to greet him.
"I said don't call me that estelle." He hated the nickname matty, believed it didn't make him sound professional. However i knew he secretly loved it.

"Hello nott, malfoy, berkshire and riddle." My brother joked in a 'formal' tone dabbing the four boys up.

"Mrs Zabini" Lorenzo then brought out his hand from his pockets shaking my mother's hand, with draco and theo and matteo following along after him, which resulted in her kissing their cheeks.

"Oh darlings, we went through this many times. Call me alexandra, i insist." My mother spoke warmly, instantly making eveyone feel comfortable. It was like she had some sort of power she held making her so lovable.

"ah Draco, how's ur mother?" The older woman turned towards him, my mother was always close with Narcissa. Ever since she attended hogwarts herself, which then led to me and Draco being close.

"She's great , she couldn't come today," i saw how Draco's smile dropped, his mother rarely came except we all knew how much she loved him.

"Mama we have to go the trains leaving soon." i tapped her giving her a hug as well as kissing her cheek.

!!

"God i hate train rides." Astoria grumbled as she held my hand from behind.
"they make my head hurt.." blaise agreed, pulling down his sleeves.

We head towards our booth, eyes meeting other years. My eyes stare at another's, Cedric's, we dated in 3rd year however it was never anything serious. well that's what i believe, apparently he still has feelings for me. i wouldn't be surprised if that was true, he never tried to hide moments where he looked at me.

he nods and smiles at me. i have to admit he did get hotter throughout the years i haven't seen him. my friends never liked him, believed he was too cocky and only wanted sex. i never listened though.
I looked at Enzo who was already talking to another girl, i've never seen her though, she's pretty. i hate to admit how my smile dropped. it's not that i like enzo? what am i talking about. i'm used to it anyways, he's always occupied talking to a girl, i wish i was one of those girls though.

We all sat down,  rushing to our seats as the train started to move. I sat next to theo instantly taking in his scent of strong cologne.
I rest my head on his shoulder as everyone starting to talk, however i just wanted to sleep.

"I'm so high right now." Elena stated searching around the train,rubbing her already red eyes, I started to notice how similar Theodore and her were. always high or wanting to smoke, it made me laugh honestly. Theodore however, claimed it's his way of controlling his emotions.

"Imagine having sex on this train while high, do you know how crazy it would be"

"Is it bad that i already experienced that?" Theo confessed laughing. No one was really surprised though, he's always off having sex when he's bored. i slap his arm lightly, rolling my eyes at his responce.
"God you guys need to change."

"with who?" matteo asks.

"loony lovegood or whatever her name is.. freak she is." Theo chuckled gaining a crowd of laughter from the other boys.

"it's luna.." Elena mumbled.
"of course you know that." Draco scolded harshly, shooting a look at her.
"no it's just having human decency! something you never had malfoy" She shot back, i've always loved Elena. She always hated when men started talking about sex life with innocent girls they use.

"i don't like the way you just objectify her, plus she's happy with neville." I protested, being truly honest. All these boys want is good sex and something to brag about.

You alright?" Theo asked, playing with my hair. Despite always being stubborn, i felt as if He had a soft place in his heart for me. He always cared, he never shut me out.
"Yea i'm fine." I smiled weakly, still overthinking about that moment i saw with Enzo and that girl.
I had no clue why i started to feel upset? everything was fine.

—authors note, i had no clue on what to write about on this chapter!! can y'all tell what friendships she has with people though?

please don't be a silent reader! commenting helps me know what part u guys like and if i should continue writing like that, as well as wattpad comments being funny asf.

i deleted half of this chapter on accident!!
not really proof read