05, amortentia.

real life!

Estelle walked through the hallways of the crowded school building, chewing on her bottom lip as her head turned left and right in search for her locker

Estelle walked through the hallways of the crowded school building, chewing on her bottom lip as her head turned left and right in search for her locker. she held her transfiguration textbook in her hands as she had just left the class and was now preparing for potions, She had mixed feelings about this lesson. However her whole friend group took the same lessons, making it better.

"Welcome back class. Now you all know my expectations for a lesson. Don't talk when not spoken to." Snape says strictly, like he usually does.

"I hope you all remember this potion" Her teacher asks walking around the room. Presenting a pot with pink steam floating around.
"The armontentia, The most powerful love potion in the world. it's rumored to smell differently to each person, according to what attracts them."
He remarks for those who had forgotten.

He was soon interrupted by the old, splintered door being swung open.
"Mister Nott, Berkshire. Your late, the bell rung Ten minutes ago." The man stated, pointing towards the clock. "Oh sir i sincerely apologize," Lorenzo jokingly speaks, taking a dramatic bow for the class. He always find a way to make people laugh, She always loved that about him. The two boys head towards their usual tables, Facing me and elena.

we both look towards astoria who was signally us towards her, of course following her once aloud.
"Turn to pages 359 and 361. Today we will be learning how to make it" My teacher spoke, gaining a few cheers from the class.
"I suggest you don't, touch the potion, eat it And most importantly do not spill it." Snape snaps.

"This fucking Amortentia shit again? we do this every year." Lorenzo sighed as blaise chuckled with Draco, pulling out his wooden seat.

"what do you smell?" I curiously asks Astoria, leaning over The shared desk, Which included the three girls.

"God this is strong" Astoria groans.
"Wait! i smell a strong scent of minty cologne but a nice one. I don't know how to describe it.." The taller girl mutters under her breath, She looked nervous for some reason, her eyes facing the floor.

Estelle lets out a giggle, looking over her brother who made his way towards the girls.

"Hm i wonder who that could be? Blaise what do you think?" Estelle sarcastically questioned.
"The smells so strong, it's like the persons right here?" Blaise started sniffing around the room, doing exaggerated gestures at every person.
We all look over to draco, who had enzo shaking him by his shoulders.

"I think we found our person!" Enzo banters, holding Draco's hand up like he had just won a fight.

Astorias eyes go wide in embarrassment,
"What! ew, never in a million years!" Still being puzzled in shock.

"Draco! what do you smell" Estelle shouted across the classroom to the platinum blonde boy, who was already annoyed with his friends.

They all watch draco smell his own potion going silent. building up tension in the room.
"I don't fucking smell anything." Malfoy snarls, looking up at astoria before he moves away.
I knew it.

"Astoria!" i speak in between coughs gaining a look from the both.

"Why do you guys even hate each other?" Blaise asked, taking the vial off of draco.
"Estelle. your turn." Astoria ignored his question, getting blaise to pass me the small bottle.
"sooo, what do you smell?" Elena wonders, holding onto my shoulders.

"Er, i smell maybe like burnt wood, and a nice cologne. i can't really wrap my finger around it." I announced backing away, trying to think to herself about this familiar scent.

I look up to the table, seeing lorenzo have a wide grin across his face as my brother nudged him. Why would he be smiling at me? was it him i had smelled?

"Your turn lorenzo!" Theo grabs the potion out of my hands, sliding it to enzo.

"Alright let's see. either coconut a really small to i'm of cherry? plus some vanilla notes mixed with that."
He places the vial back down, smiling heavily at me with the others clearly noticing.

"Now this one's actually interesting." Matteo speaks up, chuckling a little. Appearing behind the teens.
"Shit, where did u come from" Elena jumped.

I walk down the hallway along side Elena and Astoria who hadn't stopped complaining the whole evening due to our recent lesson.
"There's no way! i mean, Draco Malfoy?? is this magic shit being serious? Why him! " The sad girl shouted in agony.
"Astoria... it kinda sounds like you like him now that you've been talking about it all day.." Elena mumbled, scared of what the girl would do.
"Plus i know he probably smelled you aswell," I retorted.

"Girl, you can't even talk did you see the way lorenzo was eyeing you!?" Astoria quoted, bringing me back into that moment.

"Oh i definitely saw."

—authors note, will astoria and draco start talking? what do y'all think? also do you guys notice how matteo comes out of no where 💀
not really proof read!

please don't be a silent reader! commenting helps me know what part u guys like and if i should continue writing like that, as well as wattpad comments being funny asf.