06,

social media, real life!

The smell followed me, everywhere I went it wouldn't stop

The smell followed me, everywhere I went it wouldn't stop. It felt like it was always with me, But i just never took a noticing.

transfiguration was next period, the lesson felt like a free period honestly. Due to the fact my teacher could barely teach, everyone just messed around.
As I arrived in the class, the familiar smell that had lingered from the amortentia grew stronger. My eyes scanned around the room over and over again. trying to figure out where the scent was coming from. Too many students were squashed together making it even harder for me to figure it out.

"Oh my god, Pansy won't stop giving me death stares. Ever since she found out i smelled draco. Who the fuck even told her??" Astoria complained as she aggressively sat next to me.

"probably. her minions?" I suggested, shrugging my shoulders. Pansys always been one of those stuck up bitchy girl, Now that someone's trying to take her 'draydray' away from her, she might go wild.

The smell gets stronger, like it's lurking right behind me.
"guys i think im going crazy. This fucking scent it's going with me everywhere. it's making me feel some sort of way." I told the girls, trying to brush the feeling off.

"Does mr berkshire have you going insane?" astoria teased, pouting her lips towards me like i was a small child.

"what if it's not even him??" i nervously ask, loosing my mind at the thought of it.

"it most definitely is him, He's been trying to get your attention ever since"
Elena stated, trying to get me to belive her statement.

"i'm going to walk around, you guys coming?" i
asked grabbing my stuff.

After a weird day, i took the choice of staying in my own peace, walking around the castle when ever i felt like i was going to explode.
I couldn't get my mind off Lorenzo, I haven't had a proper conversation with him since school started, truthfully i missed him. It's only been less than a week and everything was too much to handle.

I walk into the Slytherin common to see just person i needed most.
"oh shit, hey guys." i greeted the 3 friends together.
"Hey estelle, just coming back?" lorenzo asked.
"Yeah, I got distracted," I sit down next to him on the couch, How did he know i was gone?

"i was looking for you, elena had to tell me where you ran off to." he smirks, wrapping his arm around me, As i lean my head against him.

"You know stelle. It feels like we havent talked since school started," He whispered in my ear sending shivers down my body, his hands resting on my thigh.

"I haven't seen you as much" I plainly reply, moving closer to him, staring in his golden brown eyes.

"God, i missed you estelle." he spoke, i can't tell if he's lying. He's always has this effect on people.
"I tend to have people feel like this." i joked, as he deepened the eye contact, leaning in.

"has anyone seen professor snape?" A bunch of 2nd years come bursting into the room.

"for fucks sakes" lorenzo groans, moving away from me, to allow the younger years enter the room.

i mumble a small sorry at him, sending a apologetic look, "i'm gonna head to dinner" i smile, placing a kiss on his cheek.

"y- yeah" enzo stuttered, cheeks pink in embarrassment after i kissed his cheeks. I honestly didn't know Lorenzo berkshire could get flustered.

—authors note, quitting this book lol!!!

please don't be a silent reader! commenting helps me know what part u guys like and if i should continue writing like that, as well as wattpad comments being funny asf.