Introduction 👳🏾‍♂️

I am Ram, a retired 70 year old widower and a wealthy businessman. I have two twin sons, Chotu and Motu. I could tell them apart since birth but most have trouble. Motu is 45 year old a divorcee. His wife left him. Chotu has never been married before. All 3 of us have Grey hairs. We have no women in our house. Therefore I'm on the lookout for an arrange marriage for Chotu. He refuses to show any interest in marriage. So I am searching for a suitable girl for him.

I visited Anamika's home. That's when I first saw her. She was 20 years old, radiant, glowing. She had fish like eyes. Her sharp features looked stunning. She was wearing a half saree. Her skin and hair glowed. She had a beautiful bright smile. She was naughty and charming. She wore Jasmine flowers in her hair, looked very homely with a sexy attitude. Most of all what I loved was her large sexy bossoms, perfect for my grandson to drink milk out of and for Chotu to suck on. I shushed away my sexy thoughts about her as she would be my future daughter in law. She had wide hips. My favorite part was her deep sexy T shaped navel. She was 25 years younger than Chotu so I wondered why she agreed to meet me. It was a tiny home. She sold flowers from her garden for a living. I held her sexy curvaceous hips as she hugged me. It felt so sexy. She spoke softly. I was so attracted to her.
"I thought you were the groom," she said with a mischievous smile on her face. "Do I look that young?" I blushed. She nodded, "I almost agreed in marrying you." I could here her flirtatious tone in her voice. My heart started racing and sweat rolled down my forehead. "What about my Grey beard? Do I look young?" I couldn't believe her compliments. She came close to me. My heart raced faster and faster. She grabbed the side of my face. She ran her soft fingers through my beard and said, "you look manly," she whispered in a seductive husky tone. She was standing so close to me. I felt her hot breath on my cheek. Her large bossoms bulged out of her blouse. Just 1 inch away from my chest. Her bare hips were visible, the parts of her body that the chiffon saree she wore wasn't covering. She had this beautiful body she swayed as she walked, emphasizing sexy hips. My hand rose to hold her curve hip folds. I came so close to her hip that I could almost feel her hip. I stopped myself at her hip. I took my hand away. She kept staring into my eyes. I brought my hand back up to grab her hip. My hands were trembling. Just as my index finger grazed her hip fold, she turned around quickly, shyly. Her hip fold felt soft warm and sexy. I left her house before things got heated. Within weeks, the wedding was arranged. She came to our house on the first spring flower blooms.