Navel seductress 💃

Daughter in law's perspective:

I became really friendly with my father in law. I love the attention he gives me. My husband doesn't give me attention. In fact, my father in law admires me for all my curves and my edges. Especially my navel. He told me my navel mesmerizes him. No one has ever said that to me before. Even though my father in law is 50 years older than me, I have an insane attraction to him like the waves to the moon. I always want to be under his gaze. Recently, he's gotten very playful with me. Especially when my husband is not around.

My father in law has stunning silver beard. He is bald. He has a large tummy and muscular arms. I wish I could stay in his arms forever, but I'm married to his son.

Today, it's my father in law's birthday. I decided to surprise him. I always dress up in sarees. To spice things up, I wanted to wear modern dress I ordered online. Also, I baked a cake for him and bought him candles. I left a voice note on his phone telling him to come upstairs to the roof top at sharp midnight after his sons were asleep for a midnight surprise.

I decided to wear a red leather midriff. My large bossoms bulged out of the leather red blouse. I wore a hot red lip. My hips and navel completely exposed. I wore a tiny short red skirt. You could almost see my ass crease line. I wanted to see my father in laws reaction.

I lit the candle on the cake and waited for him. He saw me under the moonlight. I whispered "surprise mama."

His eyes grew wide. His jaw dropped. His gaze made me shy. Especially as he gazed at my navel. He scanned my long sexy smooth legs, thick thighs, hip dips, my deep T shaped navel where his eyes paused for a long time. Then he took the time to stare at my mangos.

He walked upto me and said, "you are a navel seductress. You look like a sexy seducing siren. I'm addicted to you. You are my sexy lusty busty queen. I love your body. I will worship your deep T shaped navel and large deluctible delicious ripe mangos."

I was stunned by his description of me. His firm old rough hands gripped my sexy young soft waist. He pulled me closer to him. My large mangos bounced against his firm chest. My slim navel rubbed against his fat belly. He pulled me in closer and closer. My large boobs squeezed out of my red midriff as they squished against his chest. He stared at my cleavage.

He grabbed my face and began kissing my lips passionately. He kissed my upper lip and bit my bottom lip. He tongued my tongue and French kissed me. He kissed my forehead, my nose, my rosey cheeks, he bit my ears, he kissed my chin, and kissed his way down my long neck. Just as he was about to kiss my cleavage, I lifted his face and said, "let's cut your cake." He agreed. He fed me some cake and I fed him some too.

I asked him to blow the candles. He said not yet. He wrapped his hands around my thighs and carried me and placed me on the table. He began circling my navel with his index finger. I quivered and moaned in pleasure.

He took some cake and filled up my navel hole. It tickled. Then he took the lit candle and poked it into my navel hole. I had a candle burning in my navel. "Now you are my cake," he said. He blew out the candle from my navel. Smoke filled the air from my navel. He took the candle out. He asked me, "why do you like this old man?"

I replied, "he makes me feel like a woman." I winked. His smile grew mischievously. He stuck his tongue in my navel and began licking the cake in my navel hole.

He stared deep into my eyes as his tongue Explored deep into my navel. I moaned and bit my lips in pleasure. He licked the inner walls of my navel. His tongue went 3 inches deep into my navel hole. I felt his tongue wiggle inside me. He grabbed my hips off the table to lick me deeper and deeper into my navel.