Navel food 😋

The next day, I told the maid to bring me food while I was working at the farm. However, to my surprise. My daughter in law was bringing me food. I saw her from a far.

She was wearing a sexy blue transparent saree. The wind blew her saree slightly, and I saw her sexy curvey hip. Her hip folds are mouthwatering. She swayed her curvaceous hips seductively carrying a food carrier.

I was sitting on the ground behind a pile of hay fixing my tractor. She came and stood right infront of me. The wind blew and I could see her navel shadow through the transparent saree. Her deep T shaped navel was mesmerizing.

I asked her, "do you know what navel food is? I said licking my lips. She said "no I don't Mama," in a sweet angelic feminine voice.

I grabbed her hip and blew her saree. She jumped and said "chi mama." Her hips were soft.

I pulled her down into the hay by her hips. She was laying on the hay. I scanned her plump lips, long neck, large bossoms, sexy hips. I blew her saree. She moaned. Her T shaped navel exposed itself as her saree fabric blew off. I blew her navel. She closed her eyes shyly and bit her lip.

She asked me shyly, "what's navel food mama?"

I took some rice from her carrier. I dropped it in her navel. Her navel shivered.

I stuck my tongue out to lick her navel. She sucked her stomach in. The rice disappeared in her navel. Her large bossoms rose like mountains above me.

I forced my tongue in her T shaped navel opening. She moaned, "mmm mama what are you doing naughty?"

"This is navel food my darling daughter in law," I said. I licked her deep navel and found the rice piece. I swallowed food from her navel. I began tonguing her navel. I fondled her young seductive soft navel with my old rough tongue. She moaned, "what if your son finds out?"

"Sssh we won't tell him. From the day I laid eyes on you I couldn't stop thinking about you," I said.

"Your son doesn't give me attention like you do," she said.

I wiggled my tongue in her navel back and forth. I stuck my tongue inbetween her sexy hip folds. I circled her navel with my to tongue and gripped her hips with my fingers pulling her stomach into my face. My nose smushed against her tummy. I smooched her navel. I kissed her navel. I bit her top navel opening and bottom navel opening. I made out with her navel. "Ah mm ah mama stop mm aha my navel mmm yess more mm ahh mm kiss me more mmm don't stop," she moaned. She bit her lips. I watched her two mountainlike boobs rising up and down in the air.

I embraced her stomach. I kissed up her navel, and curvey hips all day at the farm.

We rolled around in the hay.