A SUPER COOL BEACH TRIP?

(a/n: this is my first time making a fanfic so please be nice 👍)
Mizuki's pov:
Today i have a test so I need to go to school, ugh I totally forgot abt that math test plus I didn't even study, maybe toya can explain it to me before the class start, anyways I should start getting ready |

3th person pov:
The pink haired start getting ready to go to school when a notification from they phone catch's her attention |

An: HEY MIZU! GUESS WHAT!!! ALL 1ST AND 2ND GRADERS ARE GOING TO A BEACH TRIP NEXT WEEK!! Even the night students ;)

Mizuki: NO WAY! IM SO EXITED!!

An:  AND YOU SHOULD COME TO SCHOOL QUICK MATH CLASS IS ALMOST STARTING!

Mizuki: KK COMING!

Mizuki's pov:
Ik that we were going to a school trip but I didn't know we are going to share it with the 2nd graders and the night students just thinking abt going to the beach with my friend and band mate enanan makes me feel exited! I was thinking abt not going but if ena is coming me too! Wait why I'm so excited abt going with her......
AH IM SO LATE! I NEED TO RUSH TO SCHOOL-

Ena's pov:
Idk why but just for today the night students need to be at school at 8:00am with the morning students bc of some stupid announcement. I made Akito wake me up at 7 to get ready, the only good thing abt going in the morning is that maybe I bump with mizuki in the hallways..... ugh is not like I even want to, but that will be nice~

now stop thinking about that and just change fast so we dont be too late, mmmm where i put my charger?...... here is it.

 oh! i cant forget abt my super cute kurumi bottle that mizuki gift me a while ago, i must fill it before going .......... done!

 and now i just need to check my hai- ENA LETS GO RN WE ARE MEGA LATE!  ugh.. i can hear akito sreaming, its not that late right?................. 7:57?!? WHAT WE ARE GOING TO BE SO LATE!!

Akito's pov: 

Now we are so late bc of ena ugh why she take so long to get ready?

its rare for school to mix night students and morning students in a school trip i guess is bc they are not that many night students to have their own school trip, its kinda anoying to have to share my school trip with ena but ig we arent gonna talk very much in there.

we were walking to school in completly silence until ena saw the park and start laughthing

Ena¨s pov: 

we were walking to school in silence before i remember smt when i saw that park, one day i was with k, yuki and amia having a picnic and we accidently cought akito holding hands with toya and theyre where using pet names with eachother..... everytime i remeber it i cant help to start laughthing

akito: what u laughthing at?

ena: nothing.

akito: so u are really fuck up in the head?

ena: wtf, no? i just remember when i cought u halding hand with toya and using pet name 

akito: WAIT WHAT? U SAW THAT!?!

ena: ik i have a gay brother but i dint think THAT gay

akito: says who?

ena: wdym

akito: i mean im not the gayest of us, havent u see how are you when u are with akiyama?

ena: shut it! we are just friends

akito: yeah sure.... 

enas pov:

after that interesting conversation.... we arribe to school at 8:23 (way to late), akito was searching for an excuse to say to the inspector while i was opening my super cute kurumi bottle to have a drink until i hear a familiar voice screaming to let them go to their classrom bc they have a test crashing into me making the whole bottle to fall over the inspector.

(a/n: IT TOOK WAY TO LONG TO WRITE THIS IDK WHY, next character probably will be out tomorrow hehe, im considering to add secundary ships like nenekasa, akitoya, etc..)

count words: 673