Interactions in silence

3rd person pov:

the punished stutents are waiting for detention to end when the inspector watching them goes to the bathroom so leaving them alone what make the teenegers to have 3 minutes of talking before the inspector comes back.

mizuki's pov:

the inspector finally leave for a sec, now i can offer one of my airpods to ena and listen to some music together, i took ena's attention for a bit and pass her one airpod.

m: hide it with your hair *passes her the airpod*

e: oh, thanks mizuki, u didnt have to

m: i coudnt stand ur bored ass face anymore! music will help you

e: why were you staring to my face anyways?

*the inspector enters again so mizuki didnt have a chance to respond but have enough time to start playing*

mizukis pov again:

oh shit, i accedantly click the wrong playlist, now all we will listening until detention finish is my love playlist, i hope she dont think wrong abt me.

*starts playing you belong with me*

why this song? this is so embarising, i hate not having spotify premium so i can't choose in what order the songs are.

i feel my face burning red when the bridge starts

(a/n: for the ones who doesnt know taylor swift, you belong with me is a song about having a crush in your best friend that you wanna make them see that they belong with you, something like that lol)

enas pov:

it will be fun what songs do mizuki have in their playlist, maybe they have someones ik.

*starts playing you belong with me*

omg they like THIS song, ik its popular but i cant find why mizuki likes it? you most of the time listen to songs that u relate to.

And I still don't know what was mizuki doing staring at my face? maybe I didnt do my make up good today, or I have something in my face?!?, or I'm just having a "bored ass face", its that a bad thing? I think so, I'll ask them.

This conversation is writing on a paper

Ena: hey mizuki, what were you doing staring at my face? Do I have something in it or my makeup is not good??

Mizuki: I'm just saying that you look so bored without music and I, your best friend, solve that for ya'!

Ena: kk... and why all the song are abt love?

Mizuki: abt that I accidentally play the wrong playlist, for now to finish detention we'll listening to only love song Heehee~

Ena: and why you have a playlist with only love songs?

Mizuki: why not?

Ena: idk I normally listen to song I relate with...

Mizuki: who said that i don't relate with this playlist?!?

Ena: what....

Inspector: stop with the paper I can see you.

Mizuki's pov:
WHY DID I WRITE THAT?....NOW ENA WILL THINK I HAVE A CRUSH IN SOMEONE...
but do I have a crush in someone? Idk why I have this playlist, i often listen to it in the background on nightcord calls..

Ena's pov:
wait mizuki have a romantic interest?...
Oh and I was thinking I'll maybe have a chance, wait chance in what? it's not that I feel something abt them, ugh why idk what I feel, maybe if I draw abt that without overthinking It make a good result?

*starts drawing withouw thinking to much*

Why I draw strawberry chuu?.... (creds to pinterest!)

the not thinking drawing to know what i really feel doesnt really work.... fuck you tiktok and your fake tips!

if tiktok tips didnt work maybe pinterest tips? (logic)

*an hour pass so detention ends, hurray!*

mizuki's pov:

FINALLY!! detentions over! it wasn't bad, music make it better and seeing ena drawing some random doodles was fun!

oh right she has my airpod, ill ask for them

mizuki: enanan!! give back my airpod!!

ena: oh yeah i almost forgot.

*ena passed mizuki the AirPod*

ena: thanks mizuki, it help me get off the boredom

mizuki: everything to get that cutie face back to normal~

ena: *blush blush* geez why the cumplement all of sudden.....

akito: ENA LETS GO

mizuki: i think lil bro really wants to go, i bet his having a date with toya, an told me that they were ALMOST dating~

ena: i dont really wanna know abt my brother love life, anyways bye mizu!

mizuki: bye princess~ (i think i use to much complements for a short conversation, gosh why i did that)

ena's pov:

it took me really by sorprice mizukis complements im not really used to it.... thats why im feeling my face BURNING red.

(a/n: sorry for taking so long to public each chapter and also bc they're really short! i get this idea bc i was listening to lover rock, now im finshing this listening to blue hair, it seem clear that im a tv girl fan lol. maybe ill atach mizukis playlist link next chapter if laziness dont win, anyways i hope yall enjoy this charapter! see you in next one)

words count: 851